A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Ruby is a normal 21yr old art student... at at least she'd like to think so. What she doesn't realize is her whole world is about to be turned upside down. A pair of gorgeous siblings have just appeared in a snowy farm town. Can this town really survive t

2 posters

Chapter 2: Parents Arrival

nexvonic
    nexvonic

Chapter 2: Parents Arrival - Page 3 Empty Re: Chapter 2: Parents Arrival

Post  nexvonic Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:28 am

::kate finishes her food and goes under the table. she licks from nexvonics balls up to rubys clit and up her stomach with her flat tongue making ruby feel just how big and deep nex was in her.:: "wow you can take alot of cock in this tight pussy. how does it feel?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:17 am

"U have no idea how good it feels... it feels like i could cum over and over.Like an over whelming feeling of complete bliss" she says to Kate ::her nails dug deep into Nex's thigh as her back arched slightly, as soft moan came out her::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:23 am

::kate smiles:: did it feel like i was licking inside of you?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:40 am

::Ruby smiles and nods:: "Yes it does... and i can't enough of it" she says to Kate ::She bites her lower digging her nails deeper into Nex's thigh::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:42 am

::kate gently touches rubys hands:: careful dear...any harder and you will break a nail or maybe even break his dimond tough skin. most likely you will hurt yourself.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:04 pm

"I'm so sorry i didn't realize how hard i was digging into him" she says to Kate softly ::she slightly blushes at how excited she was getting, but the fact was it felt so good. She moans a little louder as response to Nex's dick in her, and the image of Kate licking her::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:51 pm

::kate smiles and moans as she licks the outline of his cock::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:03 pm

::Ruby lets out a lustful moan as the feel of his throbbing intensifies:: "Damn Kate... ur both driving me crazy" she said to Kate softly ::She bites her lower lip arches her back further::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:17 pm

::kate starts laping at the outline of nexvonics cock only to get nex to gasp:: um kate that feels a bit too good..slow down hunny. ::liz and rubys mom giggle:: "kate sweety if you dont stop i think your going to make your brother cum in ruby...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:25 pm

::Ruby moans a little louder:: "Kate please, slow down... i can't take much more" ::she said to Kate lustfully, sounding a bit exasperated. Ruby grabbed tightly onto Nex's thigh the more excited she got::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:34 pm

::kate smiles:: dont you want his cum in you?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:44 pm

"Oh god!! Of course i want his cum... I always want his cum, but he's recovered from earlier" she said to Kate trying not to scream ::Another lustful moan slips out of her, as she squeezed his thigh a little tighter.::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:48 pm

::liz clears her throat:: thats enough kate... let the poor girl rest befor he cums in her tonight. ::kate stops and smiles befor lifting ruby up so nex's hard cock falls out of her and sits her back down on nexvonics lap:: mind if i finish him so he wont finish inside you?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:59 pm

"Do really crave him that badly?" she says to Kate sounding almost cold and lustful "Its alright, i'll get him later... go for it" ::she smiles slightly at thought of Kate needing him so much. Plus she needed to learn to share with other women in the house, either way Nex was her's and nothing was going to change that::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:19 pm

::kate forces full amount of nexvonics cock in one breath and smiles as she sucks fast and hard working her mouth the full leigth of the cock. liz smiles widely:: one thing you should know ruby is that nex is kinda the family dick. kate an i are sucubesses...we crave cock and cum all the time. since nex is practicaly a cum factory he is perfect for us to use to get our dose of cum and dick. we also milk him so we can make things to help us when we can;t suck him in pubilc. speacking of there is a basket of things in nexvonics room for you. just so you know..nex tends to be used by guests too...like if your mom wanted to suck him we normaly let them.... you sure you wont mind? i mean you do get it every night or when ever you want. do you think you can handle it?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:48 pm

"As much as i'm not crazy about sharing him, i do understand that there r others that need his incredible gifts. Therefore i think i can handle having to share him, the fact is ur right. I do get what i want, when i want, so i guess that makes it fair" she says to Liz ::She realized a while back that she had to be ok with sharing Nex and although at first she wanted him for herself there were others that needed him just as much. Plus he was her's and there was nothing that could change that. She smiles at Liz sweetly::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:57 pm

::nex grabs rubys boobs and forces three fingers in her pussy fingering hard and extreamly fast as he lets out a deep growl and cums in kates mouth. rubys mom has a small orgasm hearing the growl and shutters. liz smiles:: well looks like kate got her stomach full of cum. and looks like your m om enjoys nexvonics growl.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:03 pm

"I think its rather interesting the way other react his growl, plus its a complete turn on for me" ::Ruby's back arches as a lustful moan slips out, as she smiles at Liz::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:09 pm

::kate stops sucking and lets out a realy loud moan of pleasure as she curls up and has an extream hard orgasm.:: ooooh god...oh fuck fuck fuck f uck....mmmmmm.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:24 pm

::Ruby smiles at all woman's lustful moans, they sounded liked like a peaceful melody of complete pleasure:: "Is Kate going to be ok?" she asks Nex seeming concern about her hard orgasm. ::Now that she thought about it their moans were really exciting her. The fact was the more they wanted more the she wanted to be fuck... again. She let out another lustful moan at the lust building up in her, she forces Nex's hand deeper in her pussy.:: "Deeper, daddy" she said to Nex softly
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:30 pm

::nex lifts up ruby and forces her down hard with his dick deep up her ass as he forces in a fourth finger and fingers her deeper and harder:: you like that baby?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:28 pm

"Of course i like it dear" she says softly to Nex ::She bite her lower as a loud moan is released from her lips:: "Deeper and faster, daddy" she says to Nex trying not to scream
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:32 pm

::nex forces his fingers deeper as he bounces her on his cock hard. kate sits back down in her seat still panting heavy as liz and rubys mom watch intently::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:14 pm

"U feel really good daddy... deeper and faster" she says to Nex in a lustful tone ::she moans louder practically screaming, she places her hand on top his and pushes hand deeper. Moaning much louder than she's intended to, her back arches slightly, she reaches around to find Nex's other hand and places both there hands on her nipple:: "pull my nipple dear" she says to Nex softly
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:25 pm

::nex smiles and pulls his hand out:: dear befor we try the extream kinky stuff...why dont we stop and have desert..then later in my room we can do everything....ok?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content