A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Ruby is a normal 21yr old art student... at at least she'd like to think so. What she doesn't realize is her whole world is about to be turned upside down. A pair of gorgeous siblings have just appeared in a snowy farm town. Can this town really survive t

2 posters

Chapter 2: Parents Arrival

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Chapter 2: Parents Arrival - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 2: Parents Arrival

Post  Admin Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:09 pm

::Ruby's arches as she feels Kate licking her pussy, and a rather sharp loud moan comes from her lips. She licked her her lips still feeling rather excited by Nex's cum. She continues making out with Liz and presses Kate's head further into wet pussy by crossing her legs over Kate's head. She was in complete bliss from the mother daughter tag team::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:26 pm

::liz breacks the kiss and slaps kate on the ass making her moan into rubys pussy:: "ready to lick me baby?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:36 pm

"me?" ::she points to herself in confusion:: "Of course i'm ready to lick u...i thought i wouldn't get the chance to" ::She smile at Liz playfully::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:47 pm

::liz gets over rubys face and smiles looking down at her:: "guess you get your wish to lick me baby...and tonight nex and kate will make love to you all night long." ::rubys mom walks over to nex and drops to her knees sucking his cock clean. kate stops licking and liz moves into a 69 and licks her fast and hard. kate walks into the kitchen and starts to finish dinner as they all lick and suck eachother clean.::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:01 pm

"Then i'm proud that i get this opportunity to please u" she says to Liz sweetly ::She wiggles her tongue wildly in Liz's pussy, light humming into her her. She softly begins to moan, as she pull Liz's thighs toward her forcing her tongue deeper and faster. Moaning a little louder against her pussy in complete bliss, she slightly blushes form all the excitement::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:24 pm

::liz moans louder into rubys pussy and rubys mom stops sucking his cock. liz sees nex walking over and stops licking and gets off ruby:: sorry to break this up girls but..i am sure we need to eat sooner or later. ::kate comes into the room and smiles:: ok the dinning room table is set. ::kate looks at ruby:: "don't as how but i think mom made all your favorits ruby. its just a guess. oh and by the way we are having sudays after dinner...and yes nex i bought 10 cans of whipcream and set half of it aside for tonight. so shall we all go eat?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:22 pm

::Ruby smiles at Kate's warm dinner call, and gets up from her blissful fucking. And walks over to Nex still smiling blissfully at the fact that she was actually enjoying the warm welcome they were giving her. She walks over to Nex to grab his hand, and walk him over to the dinning room:: "Come on dear it looks we really must stop.... for know. There's always later... which i'm sure u'll take advantage of." ::she says to Nex sweetly,as she smiles sweetly for him::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:44 am

::nex smiles as they walk out with her and stops:: hey baby..i will give you a choice..you can sit next to me...or you can sit on my lap. what would you rather do? ::rudys mom smiles:: dear just some advice from mother to daughter...take the seat with the gift from god in it. trust me my head is clear now thanks to liz here...if i was you i would take the boys lap.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:55 am

"Mother! i would have never thought u would have suggested such a thing... but thank u" she says in slight shock to her mother ::Ruby smiles as she thinks about Nex's lap:: "U know i'd take ur lap dear but can u behave just this once? I'd like to have a some what normal dinner with out it turning into a fuck fest"she says to Nex with a smirk
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:14 am

::nex sits and befor he can put ruby in his lap her mother speaks up:: nex as much as i love my daughter trying to spare her poor mother.. i am not about to sit by and let my daughter waist an amazing cock like yours. so as her mother and since i know what is best for her...please make sure when she sits your cock goes in her pussy. ::her mother smiles and starts to make herself a plate of food just like kate and liz are doing. nex smiles and looks at ruby:: she is your mother and vampires do respect elders so...::nex grabs ruby by the hips and as he sits her in his lap he slides his throbing hard dick in her pussy.:: i will admit baby..no matter where i put my dick it feels amazing." ::rubys mom smiles:: your lucky he didnt bite you yet ruby...he cant get you pregnate till he does.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:28 am

"I guess ur mom it would be a shame to let such dick go waste" she says sweetly to her mom ::Ruby looks at Nex and then her mother:: "Why is that? And why didn't u tell me?" she says softly to Nex. ::She moans softly at feel of Nex's dick in her pussy, as bites her lower lip playfully::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:37 am

honestly...i wasnt sure if i could get you pregnate or not...other whise i would have fulled your pussy with cum befor. ::liz nods:: "we never told nex that part. for years now kate and myself took him cum in our mouths of ass. we never told either of them in fear that would fuck more humans and blow there cover when gallons of cum are shot in a girl and she is never pregnate. vampires are very intimate..we can only get pregante by people who bite us, luckly you kate and i are on the pill so even if he bites us..he wont get us pregnate. ::rubys mom chimes in:: remeber that red pill you have been taking i told you it was i vitimn..it was realy a vampire birth controle. ::nex smiles and gives ruby one hard bounce on his lap:: guess we are safe huh baby?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:47 am

::She'd remember that red pill and never thought once that it could be anything more than a vitamin. did her mother really anticipated her meet Nex and never being able to stop fucking? She moans softly to Nex's comforting bounce:: "I guess my mother thought of everything" she said softly to Nex "thank u mom" she said to her mother sweetly
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:56 am

::her mom smiles:: it wasn't me dear. your doctor is a vampire sweety. the momment we told her your betrothed to nex her she told us to start you on them as soon as possible. i guess your boyfriends here has had his way with her a few times as well. ::kate takes out a few viles of cum and passes them out:: thought these would be good in case any of us girls want to add a little more protein to everything. ::kate takes off the cap and raises the vile up:: thanks nex..your the best big brother ever. ::with that kate slams back the cum and licks her lips. liz smiles and looks at ruby and her mom:: kate is a sudductive vamp..so she craves cum. and well as we saw befor...nex is a never ending supply for her needs.. so we sometimes harvest his cum so we can keep it on back up incase nex cant do it on command. ::with that liz fallows kates example and shoots back the cum. rubys mom looks at ruby:: would you mind if i tried?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:04 am

::Ruby look at Kate and Liz before looking at her mother:: "If u really think u might like it, than who am i to stand in the way... u may" she says to her mother sweetly ::She licks her lips at the thought of Nex's cum in her mouth again:: "Did u fuck my doctor? Or does she just know ur name and rep?... U r a very sweet big brother dear, ur sister is very lucky... i'm very lucky" she says to Nex unsure if she should be happy or really confused.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:15 am

::rubys mom drinks the cum and crosses her legs as he lets out a loud moan:: oooooh god that is good. ::nex smiles and looks into rubys eyes:: your doctor only knows me by reputaion. and yes as mom said that vile under your hand is my cum they harvested....it seems your mom realy enjoys it. i guess mom and kate should warn you that that is condenced cum...like ten times more intence then normal.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:31 am

::Ruby starts wonder if it even a good idea to just go with the flow,she take the vile of cum and presses it against her and drinks. As she swallows her nails begin to dig in to Nex's thigh, she removes the vile from her lips and lips her lips playfully:: "Daddy is yummy" she whisper into Nex's ear ::She cums on Nex's lap and slight blushes and the fact that his cum was driving her crazy::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:59 am

::nex smiles and kisses ruby hard as he reaches down and rubs her clit for a secound and stops befor breaking the kiss:: im glad you like the tast so much baby. ::nex sees a note under rubys dish and shows it to her. the note says "here is your offical welcome to the family from your new sister kate. just to let you know i added nex's cum to the sticky rice in your sushi, put some in your udon noodles the toping on your shrip is also laced with cum..and the melted butter on your sweet potatoes...also cum. one last warning. your milk isn't milk. love kate:: think kate wants you happy.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:09 am

"I think ur right... which is actually rather sweet of her. Ur little sister is adorable dear" she says to slightly blushing and smiling at the thought of everything on her plate having Nex's cum in it ::she grabs a hold of her plate and a fork and begins to eat cum covered meal, getting a little more excited from each, softly moaning with each bite::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:21 am

::nex eats his food and finishes rather quickly do the massage his dick was getting from rubys small orgasms. he quickly drinks his milk and lowers one hand down into rubys lap and gently rubs her clit slowly::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:33 am

::Ruby blushes and moans a bit louder from the feeling of Nex's fingers messaging her clit. She puts down her empty plate, and drinks the cup full of cum swiftly and places the cup back on the table. She licks her lips sweetly and moans again, she couldn't help that her excitement raised at every touch Nex pursue. She knew he was enjoying this way too much but she didn't care, for she as well was enjoying the blissful pleasures of this night.::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:47 am

::nex stops and holds her close to him:: god i love you
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:54 am

"I didn't know u believed in such a thing dear... but i do luv u dear" she said to him hoping he got the fact that she was joking him,she smiles blissfully.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:58 am

::he kisses her neck and rubs her stomach letting her feel just how deep he was in her:: i love you baby.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:26 pm

"oh god, u feel so good in me... ur so deep" she says whispering in his ear sweetly, flicking her tongue against his earlobe. "And i luv u dear" she said to him sweetly

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content