A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Ruby is a normal 21yr old art student... at at least she'd like to think so. What she doesn't realize is her whole world is about to be turned upside down. A pair of gorgeous siblings have just appeared in a snowy farm town. Can this town really survive t

2 posters

Chapter 1: A Distant Love

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Chapter 1: A Distant Love Empty Chapter 1: A Distant Love

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:11 pm

Ruby had begun to feel like there was more to these gorgeous pair of siblings. She was sure that beyond their darken demanding demeanor there was something more venomous and controlling. She'd never recalled ever hearing of the names Kate and Nexvonic Cardose and yet there was this odd and yet satisfying reaction to there presences. Sure, Nex was a god among trashy, empty souls called men but who was he exactly. He acted as if he knew her from some where, some time but once again she couldn't remember such a distant past. After all Maddie had been sent away and Nex's little sister had her pinned to a wall. Sure she wanted nothing more than for Kate to dominate her very core but this wasn't the time to allow such thoughts to torment her so much. She could feel Kate's breast pushing against her and with every inhale and exhale she was being completely turned on.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Chapter 1: A Distant Love Empty Re: Chapter 1: A Distant Love

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:21 pm

::Kate can only smile as she forces Ruby's hands over her head and pins them there with one hand before kissing her again:: "so about being my roommate...still against moving into our place?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:29 pm

::Ruby's eye brow raised toward Kate:: "I take i don't have much of a choice, and as for being against moving in with u and Nex... I think i can grow to like it... in all due time of course." Ruby said with a rather seductive tone. She was growing more impatient with this taunting game between the two of them. But she could hold off, she needed to to some clear answers.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:36 pm

::Kate smiles and talks in a seductive and hypnotic voice:: "good your getting it. Now here is the thing....you are going to be dominated alot ur first few weeks. Now to really make this work i need to know alot more about you. like your turn ons and fantasies. oh and i will warn you now...my brother may have dibs on you..but i may still wake you up in the night just to play with your body...i am sure you won't mind. i saw the way you where looking at my tits..do you want to suck on them?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:48 pm

::Ruby bit into her lip as the thought of sucking such a lushest pair tits began to over run her thoughts.:: "what do u mean i'm going to be dominated a lot for my first week? First week of what, being ur toy or Nex's?" she said to Kate softly " And my turn ons r rather simple... i enjoy being teased, licked, and dominated. But with a girl like u i may want to dominate u, and tease u till u feel like u can't take it anymore... is that good enough?" she a bit of tease in her voice.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:06 pm

::Kate smiles and gently flicks her tongue out so just the tip brushes against ruby's lips:: "if your going to dominate me... just expect me to turn it around and make you my bitch. As for what i mean by first week...i mean living with us and my brother and i may possibly be using you...i am warning you that i will use you as a sex toy and a slave. Just know that he will probably dominate you in his own way. You see i am hyper sexual..and Nex... well you have seen his style... he will make you want more... and lets just say... if anyone tries to hurt you..they will die by his hands first. That i can promise you." ::she smiles more:: " and don't think i missed that you dodged my question. now this is going to be your only warning with me..when i ask you tell me. trust me this way you stay on my good side and i don't do things to you in public to embarrass you. Sound good? Now then. answer my question... do you want to suck on my tits?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:16 pm

::Ruby bit her lip a little harder as she blushes:: "I guess since i'd rather keep my good name in this hell hole i'll answer u... Yes, i want to suck ur tits. But then again it could be because ur enjoying teasing me a little too much, which in turn has managed to turn me on. Not that u hadn't noticed..." she said to Kate with a slight smirk. Then again the thought of being dominated by Nex was a complete turn on as well and those feelings didn't need to surface. At least not yet...
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:26 pm

"hm looks like we have one really worked up horny girl here...we better fix that" ::Kate quickly unbuttons Ruby's jeans and pulls them down with her black and red laced boy shorts before spinning Ruby on her heels and bending her over nice and far with her bare ass in the air as she pulls Ruby's head back by her ponytail:: "tell me. Where do you want my brother to force it in you?" :: Kate gently runs her hand over Ruby's perfectly smooth pussy:: "you want him to force it in here nice and hard or..." Kate takes off the black leather belt she was wearing and gives ruby a hard slap on the ass with it:: "do you want him to work this tight ass?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:36 pm

"mmm, I'd have to say both but if i must choose then i guess the answer is simple... my ass. Care to show me what u can do for me? or shall i have to beg?" she looked back at Kate. "I've been a very bad girl, and i need to be punished..." Ruby said rather seductively
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:39 pm

::Kate smiles and smacks Ruby across her ass with the leather belt again:: "for you being such a tease...now your sitting in my lap during every class today as i feel you up and at lunch... your ass will get worked in front of everyone. How does that sound?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:55 pm

::Ruby eyes widened in shock from Kates words:: "wouldn't u reconsider my punishment? I didn't mean to tease u but u do realize ur just as much of a tease then I am... right?" she said to Kate timidly "I'll be the whore of the school if u do that, plus i'm sure the professors wouldn't stand for such behavior. Don't get me wrong i'm sure everyone already think the worst me by now anyway but that's besides the point... Could u maybe reconsider the fucking part of my punishment? Please?" she said as if begging for her life.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:07 pm

::Kate gives a dark smile:: "hmm... maybe a spanking will make you agree" :: Kate raises the belt and starts to come down, but a loud crack is heard but not from hitting Ruby on the butt. Instead the belt wraps around Nexvonic's arm as he appears next to Ruby, blocking the blow. Kate's eyes widen and Kate lets go of Ruby's hair as she backs up:: "Nex... i was just playing with her. I really wasn't going to hurt her." ::Nex looks at Ruby with his ice cold blue eyes. He refuses to say a word, only pulls the belt from her hand and hands it back to her. Kate quickly puts the belt back on and kisses Ruby on the cheek before whispering to her. "looks like i fucked up. Big bro is not happy... so... yeah, no punishment... i will still see you at lunch." with that Kate quickly runs out of the stair well and out of sight leaving Ruby bent over with her pants around her ankles. Nex moves behind her and runs his hand on the small of her back just above her ass. He leans forward giving her butt a gentle kiss where Kate had hit her with the belt and then pulls her jeans and boy shorts back up. He stands Ruby up straight and looks in her eyes as he talks in his smooth calm yet dominating voice.:: "was Kate too rough on you?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:34 pm

"I should be the only apologizing, i teased her first" ::she rubbed ass a bit remembering the sting of of Kate's leather belt.:: "I'm fine, really... I think it was more of shock than anything" ::trying not to look into those icy blue eye that just made her wonder so much about this man before her.:: did she really know this man or was this all just a mistake... more like the mistake she wanted to embrace tenderly for the rest of life. His eyes actually looked like they held so much pain and so strength... ::she looked up at him for a moment:: "I should probably leave before i do something stupid..." ::she started walking toward the door she had once entered with Kate::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:37 pm

::nex looks at her and nods:: if you wish..but could you stay for just a momment longer...just to talk? ::after saying this he locks eyes with hers and in his eyes she could clearly see his concern for her and a deep need for something::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:45 pm

"Of course i don't mind talking... although i figured after everything u of all people wouldn't need permission to talk to young lady." ::she blushed and smirked slightly at the thought of such a man making a big deal out of talking to someone such as herself. She backed away from the door and walked toward Nex timidly.::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:49 pm

::nex could only give a warm charming smile as she draws closer and reaches out taking both of her hands in his and looks in her eyes:: "are you sure your ok? i know kate can get rough... i'm just worried she left a bad mark on you.. last time she smacked your butt i heard it on the other side of the school."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:59 pm

"I'm sure the marks she's left is maybe a a black and blue and a slight indentation from where the belt hit... but that will go away in a week or so." she said rather shyly to Nex... "Wait... u heard that from the other side of the school? I didn't even think it was that loud, is there something else i should know about u. Like, maybe ur super human or something... which i know can't be but it doesn't hurt to ask... right?" she said to him rather nervously, hoping the answer was just as impossible.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:04 pm

::he smiles a bit more and lets go of her hand, rubbing the back of his neck:: "in a way yes i am...and in a way you are too..but my parents will explain that tonight." ::Nex looks away then sighs, and looks back into her eyes:: "ok i know this will sound like i am a total perv but...would you mind if i take another look at where she hit you?... you know... just to make sure there is no major damage? i know how hard Kate can hit when she is worked up... hell she can break blood cells with those blows of hers. i just want to make sure she didn't hurt you and really get away with it. so..can i take another look please? if your not too embarrassed or anything."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:13 pm

"Just so u know, u do sound like a complete perv but i do understand that ur looking after me... although i have no idea as to why. I guess i could grant u this wish to thank u for saving me early." she said to said slightly smirking at Nex's request. ::she lowered her jeans and boyshort to reveal her ass to him, her face was slightly pink from embarrassment.::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:27 pm

::Nex lets out a sound that makes it seem like what he is looking at is really bad:: "god damn Kate. Ok... um... honey? You don't need to worry to much but she gave you an impact stress wound really close to the crack of your ass...now i was trained on a military base to take care of wounds like this but just not in this spot. I have to get all this blood that is pooling under the skin to focus on one spot. If i don't it will really hurt bad for you to sit all day. So i guess what i am asking is... do you trust me?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:37 pm

"And how exactly do u plan on getting to this spot... it can't be all that bad... right? A really bad black and blue at most, i'm sure my ass can handle the pain ur sister has inflicted on me." she looked at him trying to figure out if she could trust him, exactly what was he capable of doing? besides inflicting massive amounts of pain on his enemies. She really had no idea that he'd actually cared that much about someone he'd just met. "If i say yes can u promise not to turn into a complete perv? Or can can i expect to be reminded of this moment for the rest of my life?" she said to Nex with an eyebrow raised.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:42 pm

::nex looks at the ground:: "ok um...i would be lieing if i said how to fix this was not pervy...you more or less need to get a hicky. and as far as how bad well reach back and run your fingers over it lighlty and you will see how bad it hurts. trust me this kills if you touch it but a soft mouth will make it feel good with no pain....more or less to help you i need to give you a rim job." ::he lets out large sigh:: " it's your call what i do. i am just giving you the option cause i don't want to see you in pain."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:56 pm

"U do realize this makes u a perv... right? Ur actually willing to arouse me to help... this is actually quite interesting. But for the sake of kindness, very well. I guess a bit of embarrassment for my stupidity seems fair. Just don't go around cheering about ur conquest... i'm not like that." she said being completely shocked about her response ::she raised her ass a little higher and nodded toward him,as if giving him the ok to proceed::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:58 pm

"if you do not believe it is for medical reasons...feel free to feel the spot. You'll see i'm telling you the truth" ::he motions for her to touch it to show he is being honest::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:08 pm

::Ruby's hand reached as to where Kate's Belt had slapped her bare ass:: "Och!" she said in rather shocked high pitch ::Her hand jerked away and she realized he was probably doing this out of necessity rather than pleasure:: "Fine, ur right it hurts like hell... sorry i doubted ur gentlemanly gesture" she said to Nex, feeling like a complete idiot

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content