A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Ruby is a normal 21yr old art student... at at least she'd like to think so. What she doesn't realize is her whole world is about to be turned upside down. A pair of gorgeous siblings have just appeared in a snowy farm town. Can this town really survive t

2 posters

Chapter 2: Parents Arrival

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Chapter 2: Parents Arrival - Page 10 Empty Re: Chapter 2: Parents Arrival

Post  Admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:26 pm

::Ruby moans more intensely and soft again at Nex's dick being slid into her ass:: "Oh god yes daddy!!... deeper and harder" she said to him blissfully ::she reaches around and grabs Nex's free hand, pulling it to her pussy:: "finger my pussy too daddy"
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:35 pm

::nex forces for fingers deep in her pussy as he fucks ruby faster and harder making his dick grow even larger inside of her:: oooh god baby you feel so good
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:32 pm

::Ruby arches her back and moans louder, as Nex slides his fingers in her deep:: "Holy crap Nex, u feel so good...more... deeper... i want u deeper in me" she says getting really excited from his touch
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:40 pm

::nex forces his dick as deep and hard as he can going faster and faster with each thrust::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:52 pm

"Nex... i need to cum...make me cum...FUCK YES DADDY!!" she says to Nex on the edge of a completely bliss orgasm ::she really didn't want to him to stop fucking her but if they continued she'd never be able to wake up in the morning ::She screamed and moaned to louder for Nex's cum::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:59 pm

here it comes baby.::nex fucks her faster and harder untill he shoots his cum deep up her ass again and fingers her hard forcing her to cum for him::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:15 pm

::She scream one last time before she cums hard on Nex,squeezing his hand a little harder:: "thank u daddy" she says to him in almost a whispers ::she curls up beside her, with his arm resting between her breasts::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:21 pm

::nex runs his hand up her body and draps his arm over her side as he holds her close to him:: sleep dear...we do have school in the morning. for now just sleep. ok love?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:31 pm

"very well dear" she says to in almost a whisper ::her head rests on the bed as she falls into a comforting sleep in Nex's warm arms
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:42 pm

::nex stays completely still and holds her close. as she sleeps in his arms and he can not help but smile and feel completely at peace.:: sleep well my love.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:07 pm

Next Day:
    The sun was rising as usual... the only thing that was something felt different was it the fact that Ruby was in the arms of her beloved. She had been told that she was Vampire royalty and that she'd be living with the Cardose family for her own protection. The rays of golden light were pecking through Nex's black curtains, hitting Ruby's hand softly. Soft foot steps were approaching the Cardose front door in dark hooded coats, a soft hand reaches for the door bell.

::Ruby wakes up looking around at the room she'd fallen a sleep in, she felt like this was a dream but it was all too real. Nex had indeed fallen a sleep beside her, which explained why she felt so at peace. But something had felt a bit offf, the door bell rings and Ruby is startled by the shrieking noise. She jumps and runs to Nex, shaking his arm trying to wake him:: "Nex, someones at the door...please wake up" she says to in lower tone
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:25 pm

::his eyes flash open and he jumps up and grabs his sword and pulls ruby under him in a perfect stance so anything ready to attack her would have to go threw him. he shakes his head waking slowly and shakes his head:: what is going on? ::kate burst into the room only to have nex throw his sword and sinks it into the door frame next to her:: "wow nex...take it easy..its not an attack...one of our friends is here..think we should go greet her?" ::nex smiles and pulls ruby up. he waves his hand and his sword flys back to where it was on the wall:: "ready to go meet our friend jasmin smith?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:36 pm

::Ruby blinks her eyes a couple of times, unsure how to react:: "I think? she not really dangerous... right?" she says to Nex really unsure of how this would end "how do u know her?" she asked him
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:47 pm

::nex smiles warmly:: she is the girlfriend of a very close friend of mine. trust me from what i know she is fully harmless. kris on the other hand...well he was given the title of "the black flame demon". the boy is almost fully mental but in the best of ways. he is alot like me...not vampire but...not someone you want to get on the bad side of. dont worry he wont harm a hair on your head. after you fell asleep i made a call to him. he said he would come here but he wanted to bring his girlfriend. we said of course...i mearly asked him to come incase the hunters send strounger men and more men the next time. trust me i maybe good but... ::kate smiles:: i think what nex is trying to say it...nex maybe a good fighter but kris is mental. nex used to fully transform and fight kris and well.....he has yet to beat kris in combat. even when nex used to go full out temper and didnt hold back...kris could hold him down with one hand and force him to submit. kris is the only one nex has ever fallen to.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:05 pm

"Very well dear... i get it... he's a good friend of ur which makes her a good friend to the Cardose family. Thank y for the explanation though" :she hugs him tightly, as the door bell rings again. Ruby grabs her robe and then rushes down the stairs, seeming almost a bit edger in meeting someone who wasn't part of the Cardose family. But it make her wonder if kris was someone they met or maybe a family friend. She reached for the front door handle and held the door open, to notice a very pretty young lady standing before her. Most of her body was being covered by a dark heavy winter cloak with a hoodie that had a fur rim. She motioned the young lady to come in, Jasmin walks in her heels clicking against the floor as she slowly stopped shivering from the cold. "Thank u" the soft angelic voice said beneath her heavy hood. "I'm so sorry we kept u waiting... i guess after last night i'm a little worried about who comes near the house" Ruby said seeming a little embarrassed. ::Jasmin removes her hood, revealing her brown skin, shoulder length hair tied back in a ponytail, brown eyes, full lips, and her purple rectangular glasses. She unbuttons to her cloak and unwraps the black and gray scarf around her neck. Removing her cloak and dropping over her arm, beneath her cloak she wore a pair dark skinny jeans, a royal purple sweater that hung over her shoulders, a plain black shirt, and a black choker around her neck with match dangling earrings. Her perfectly hour glass shaped figure was being hugged perfectly by her clothes.:: "I'm so sorry we never got to meet till now... i'm Jasmin Smith, Kris's gf if u can believe that. I really do hope i didn't wake u, but it seem urgent that we get here as soon as possible. If ur wondering what i am... the answer is Vampire, i remain rather neutral in the whole war between the Vampire kingdoms" ::Ruby's jaw drops in shock at Jasmin's blunt and yet hot nature:: "Sorry i guess my mind was wondering off... but it was actually a good thing u woke me up or else i would have never woken up on time... although now that i think about it i'm probably running a little late as is... crap!! I'm so sorry i have to go get ready for school" ::Ruby runs back up stairs to bath room to take a quick shower and leaves poor Jasmin alone in the front hall. Jasmin softly hums to herself while sketching in her sketch book, it was probably just as well that she ran off... thing would have probably gotten a little awkward between her and i, she thought to herself.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:38 pm

::nex and kate walk downstairs smiling and talk to jasmin as they wait for ruby to come down.::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:48 pm

"I think Ruby just ran away from me... oddly enough i have no idea why. Anyway, nice to meet u... but seeing as u already know my name the two of u must be Kate and Nex." ::Jasmin stands and reaches out a hand to shake with the two of them, while smiling::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:16 pm

::kate shakes her hand and nex kisses it and he smiles:: nice to meet you. you have one hell of a bf there. how is the spawn of hell?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:33 pm

"Surprisingly well considering he has me around... he's still his same old. Kick ass and asking questions later... he actually seemed rather happy he'd get to challenge u again" she says with a rather large smile "i'm sure at some point he'll make an appearance, till then u have just me. I hope i'm not too much of a bother" she says to Kate and Nex
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:12 pm

::nex and kate laugh. keate smiles and starts talking:: hell no anyone cool with kris is cool in our book. trust me the way we see it your one of us. no worries. you also have a pass from the few classes we have today saying you're one of us. and after the killer preformance that nex just had yesterday...no one will ask. nex just got a new girl..so if nex and him spar..just make sure kris doesn't bet up this pritty boy to bad. besides...nex has gotten better. think you may have to worry over your boy toy.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:37 pm

::Jasmin smiles sweetly at Kate:: "Trust me Kris can't loss... as egotistical as that sounds... he won't loss. Sorry Nex but i don't think ur going to beat him this time... but i'm sure he'll give u a a fair fight. Which should be interesting all on it own" she says some what shyly to Kate and Nex
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:46 pm

::kate and nex both laugh:: amen...as many times as i spar with him he hands me my butt. but this time i feel i have better odds..this time i have someone to fight for...and i think with that i can beat him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:55 pm

"Some how i don't think Ruby will stop luving u... even if u do loss to Kris. I realize the two of u r old friends but u really she take reality for the way it is... he'll never loss against u" she says rather bluntly to Nex
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:10 pm

::kate smiles:: hate to say but...he realy has gotten tons strounger since they met. i mean just last night he took on a course that he never could befor and kicked some vampire hunter ass. realy he was unstopable. trust me i think nex will atleast get in tie.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:20 pm

"Then i guess its settled they'll have fight for this to be settled... i'm ur brother will put up one hell of fight. By any chance, does ur brother speak? He seem rather quite" she say says to Kate

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content