A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Ruby is a normal 21yr old art student... at at least she'd like to think so. What she doesn't realize is her whole world is about to be turned upside down. A pair of gorgeous siblings have just appeared in a snowy farm town. Can this town really survive t

2 posters

Chapter 2: Parents Arrival

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Chapter 2: Parents Arrival Empty Chapter 2: Parents Arrival

Post  Admin Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:22 pm

Ruby's parents have just arrived to the Cardose residence for their dinner party. And with the anticipation of such a reunion, is Nex able to persuade them to give their daughters hand in marriage? Can Ruby feel at home in this new world of vampires. Will things really change that much? Can she handle the new responsibility of being the only hope for the vampire world?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Chapter 2: Parents Arrival Empty Re: Chapter 2: Parents Arrival

Post  Admin Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:16 pm

::Ruby couldn't believe what she was hearing from her own mother... was she actually flirting with Nex? She understood that every girl wanted to fuck him... but her mother?! And on top of that she had gone nude, what the hell was going on with everything? Of course Liz and Kate were going to want to fuck her... they always wanted to fuck. At this point she didn't know what to do...:: "Mother!! do u have to be so blunt about the obvious? And ur married. Don't get me wrong i know he's rather delicious... but he's mine, if u give us ur blessing that is" ::She looked at the floor in embarrassment, as she grabbed a hold of Nex's arm. As if trying to claim him for herself. She was finding it difficult to believe that she actually felt threatened by her mother's passes toward him::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:29 pm

::rubys mom blushes:: "i am sorry ruby but your father has not touched me in years and i miss being a whore for a vampire. you see thats why your mother picked me to take care of you. because in collage your mother was my mistress. for years i have wanted to tell you and even secreatly hoped you would use me as your own toy when you found out. i know how awful this sounds but....i can't help it." ::nex whispers to ruby:: "this is cause of toguychi..when he attacked your mother he must have let off his scent. it drives female humans insain with lust and even forces them to confess there darkest secreats. the only way to calm her down now is to give her what she desires most...and right now that is to be a whore to a vampire. so looks like you have to play along too cause your part of this kinky faniticy."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:42 pm

"But she's my mother! Can't we just leave her locked up in a room and wait for it to wear off? I mean i'm not even into her like that... she's my friend... my family... she was even doing my mother." ::Her voice was starting to shake at the thought of her biological mother and adoptive mother fucking:: "Why?! why did u have to be involved with my mother, weren't there plenty of other vampire u could have fucked... and why me?!" she said to her mother with a bit of irritation in her voice
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:54 pm

::nex shoots her a look of being annoyed himself and whispers to her:: "fight now your mother is suffering with her own hornyness...now either you make her fanitsy real or i will go down as the greatest son-in-law of all times. what is it going to be?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:17 pm

"ur really going to make feed into her fantasy, seeing as i don't wasn't u fucking her i guess i don't have much of a choice... do i?" ::Ruby turns her head to look quickly at her mother, and then turns back to face Nex with a straight face. She looks down in defeat and when she raises her head she has a rather evil looking smirk. She turn away from Nex, and begins to walk toward her mother slowly, swaying her hips seductively:: "Is this what u wanted mother?" ::She begins to kiss her way down her chest, until she reaches her nipple, licking them fast and tenderly. She takes her free hand and begins to finger her mother's pussy fast and deep with 3 fingers::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:24 pm

::nex grabs ruby by the hips and takes her off of her mother. he makes ruby kneel over her mothers face and shoves his hard dick deep in rubys ass as liz licks the mothers clit sending her into one orgasm after another::...now baby your mom has the perfect view when i make you mine.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:44 pm

"u do realize if u wanted me to help my mother i would have continued unwillingly but i would have done because u asked me to." she says so only Nex can hear "I just can't believe u still want to preform the ritual.... I would have thought u would have been upset with me claiming u as my own" she says with a soft cautioned voice "Shall we give her a good show then? ::she says to him with a slight smile on her face as she thought about his hard dick deep in her making her moan with each thrust of his glorious hips.::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:48 pm

::nex forces his hard dick in rubys ass deeper and faster then she ahs ever taken it befor and he slaps her ass hard as he fucks as fast as he can::....thats it baby your mom has the perfect view when i make you mine!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:01 pm

::Ruby grabs one of his hands and leads it to her pussy:: "Finger me daddy... that all i ask...i'm always urs daddy. So, please make make ur slut" she says to him almost begging him ::she takes one of her free hands and digs her nails into his chest::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:47 am

::nex fucks ruby so hard up the ass it feels like his dick is growing bigger as he slams into her. he starts to rub her clit when ruby's mom grabs onto her daughters hips and starts to lick ruby wildly as she screams into her pussy from the orgasm liz was giving her.:: sounds like my mom is going to make her pass out soon baby.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:34 am

"What we going to do?" she asked Nex on verge of another moan, her back arched slightly ::She moans louder as she feels like Nex's dick grow bigger. She was luving the way he felt in her, she was in complete bliss... she was a little concerned with her mother licking her but she figured if she focused on Nex she could get through with out any harm. After all she was only acting that way because of Nex's dog.:: "Daddy, fuck me deeper" she said to Nex sounding as if she was hold back a scream of pure passion
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:49 am

::rubys mom lays back down and smile in seer bliss as liz stops licking her and start to 69 with kate. nex forces his dick deeper and faster in ruby as he forces three fingers in her pussy and fingers her as fast as he can while fucking her ass:: oh god baby...almost ready for daddys cum?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:56 am

::Ruby let out another high pitch moan as she feels Nex's dick slid in further in:: "Of course, i'm ready for daddy's cum... i always want daddy's cum" she says to Nex in seductive tone as she smirks
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:58 am

::nex pulls her hair and slaps her ass hard as he goes even faster and harder slaming deeper into rubys wet pussy:: you want daddy to cum all over you?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:03 am

"Of course i want daddy's cum all over me...will u give it to ur slut? Deeper" she says to Nex with a lustful loud moan, almost as if she was begging to become his cum slut
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:07 am

::kate and liz stop and nex pulls out of nex as kate and live move ruby to a table and lay her down holding her legs and open and her arms down as nex strokes his dick and moves over to her:: if you want to tast it you may want to part your lips so you get just a little in baby.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:16 am

::Ruby's eyes dart up to Nex as she raises an eyebrow, she opens her mouth and seductively licks her lips. A soft moan come out her mouth as the thought of Nex's cum all over her excites her.:: "what ever u say dear" ::she slightly smirks at Nex::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:22 am

::rubys mother moves behind her and pulls rubys hair back so it is out of the way and whispers in her ear."by the way..your dad an i talked it over..you have our blessing." nex smiles over hearing this and shoots his cum in rubys mouth filling it and all over rubys tits and stomach and down her leg till it fully covers her chest.:: you like that baby?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:27 am

::Ruby smiles softly at Nex, and licks her lips:: "Of course i like dear, daddy's very yummy" she says to Nex sweetly
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:31 am

::nex smiles and everyone lets go of ruby:: good cause your fully mine now...i just marked you for good.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:29 pm

::Ruby smiles at Nex, as she playfully licks her lips again. She looks Nexin the eyes:: "I was sure i've always been urs... this just makes official. Which i'm happy it is... but just so u know i'll always be urs" she says softly to Nex ::She smirks softly at Nex, fully aware that everything was set in motion. Her dad had given his blessing and her mom... had slept with her mother which explained how she ended up with her. She kinda felt bad for her dad completely unaware that his wife had been a vampires gf... then again the guy haven't touched her in ages. Maybe he'd re-spark the romance and sexual desire that had brought her mother and him together.Or maybe he was just that clueless, either way this wasn't the time to wonder about her mother and father. But a time to enjoy that she was finally Nex's, he had claimed her as his and for once it felt good to know that her man would always be there. Knowing that he'd never hurt her, never leave her, from now to the end of days she belonged to the man that would one day become her husband... she just hoped he never got tired of dealing with her.::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:49 pm

::kate and liz start to lick the cum off of ruby and when they are done kate kisses liz forcing all the cum into her mouth and then smiles. kate kisses ruby lightly without the cum in her mouth and smiles.::"welcome to the family ruby. guess now we are officaly sisters....now get ready to swallow like a dirty whore." :kate smiles again and liz leans down kissing ruby and forces all the cum into rubys mouth as she kisses her. kate speaks up as they make out.: "dear you have to swallow or that kiss will never end."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:56 pm

::Ruby slightly blushes at Kate's suggestion, she begins to swallow Nex's cum. She lets out a soft moan as if trying to say that she was enjoying this moment.::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:57 pm

::nex smiles and kate starts licking rubys pussy as hard as she can as liz get over rubys mouth as she can lick her.:: god baby you look hot licking my mom and kate licking you for all your worth. feel free to let yourself go.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content