A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Ruby is a normal 21yr old art student... at at least she'd like to think so. What she doesn't realize is her whole world is about to be turned upside down. A pair of gorgeous siblings have just appeared in a snowy farm town. Can this town really survive t

2 posters

Chapter 2: Parents Arrival

nexvonic
    nexvonic

Chapter 2: Parents Arrival - Page 17 Empty Re: Chapter 2: Parents Arrival

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:28 pm

::nex smiles:: your right ruby...and kate...your welcome.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:51 pm

"But i really do like the real feel of ur dick... but for a substitute i guess its ok. I am actually sorry i managed to loss control over my actions... but u always take good care of me... thank u" Ruby says to Nex nuzzled up against his chest slightly blushing "I think i'm actually happy u put in such a machine" Kate says to Nex
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:02 pm

::nex smiles:: well i am glad you girls liked it cause i made it in case there is ever a time i need to rest and you girls want it realy realy bad.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:35 am

"And r u really that tired? I mean really?! we can't be that troubling?" Ruby says to Nex in almost a whisper, playfully she licked his ear lobe "So... what r u and going to do about our hunter problem? I realize its probably has nothing to do with me... but i guess i'm just a little concern about ur guest getting bored because they have nothing to do... or maybe i'm just a little worried about that hungry look Jasmin gives from time to time" Ruby said to Nex trying not to seem uncomfortable about being someone else next meal, she rested her arms around Nex's waist and held firmly yet softly. "U do realize i can hear u right? and u don't need to worry about my next meal... i have my mate the way u have urs, and if i'm right we can't technically use u as bait because of ur connections and status... surprisingly i really have no idea what he has planed... plus i don't think the boys have had time to actually figure out their strategy... i know its shocking but true...as hot as it is to watch two guys go at each other it does seem rather unfair..." Jasmin said in a rather mellow voice ::she stairs out into the middle of room, completely spaced out::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:12 pm

::kate sneeks up behind jasmin with a large vibrating wand and warps her arms around jasmins waist and presses it agenst her clit hard and makes her take it. nex smiles and watches:: well there is one way to pass time. ::kris starts to wake up and sees what kate is doing and smiles:: wow that is hot. ::nex reaches down and fingers rubys ass while they all watch::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:51 am

"I guess this is one way to pass the time but its not really productive nor do i expect u to always play with me." Jasmin says to Kate with a slight smile trying to keep back a moan. She knew that she wouldn't last long with Kate but she'd be damn if she'd ever admit it so easily. She felt like she'd end up losing herself if Kate continued but it felt amazing and she wasn't going to stop it. ::Jasmin took a deep breath and finally let our a high pitched moan. She turned around so she could face her and began flicking Kate's ear lobe playfully:: "...stop teasing me...Deep... and hard" she whispered into Kate's ear. "U know i think those two r like playing with each other... but u just can't help ur self... u enjoy making happy... deeper" Ruby said to Nex reaching for his hand and placing it on her clit "Play all u want with me cause i'd have it no other way" Ruby said to seductively, she could feel her legs quivering beneath her but she wanted more for some reason.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:45 am

::kate works the wand agenst jasmins clit and forces a large vibrator deep in to her pussy and works it fast and hard in jasmin as she smiles. nex grinds his palm agenst rubys clit and forces for fingers deep in her pussy and works them as fast hard and deep as he can.:: "thats a girl jasmin take it like a whore!"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:39 pm

"I know i'm a whore but u enjoy making me an even bigger whore for u" Jasmin said to Kate lightly kissing her neck. ::Jasmin lets out another moan as she hoped it wouldn't end...at least not for awhile.:: ::Ruby let out a moan as she held on tight to Nex's wrist:: "Fuck Nex... that feels good...Deeper" she said in an exasperated tone, as if she wanted more.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:43 pm

::nex forces his hand in more and kate fucks jasmin with the vibrater harder and trns both vibraters up higher.:: "thats is jasmin..show us how sluty you are" ::nex kisses rubys neck and goes faster::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:44 pm

"Oh, FUCK!! Kate, right there" Jasmin said to Kate feeling like she burst at any time. ::Jasmin moans a little louder as she arched her back:: "U really can't help ur self... can u?" Ruby said to Nex with her eyes rolling back ::Ruby moaned louder again, as she held Nex's wrist a little tighter::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:55 pm

::nex goes faster and deeper:: no...i realy cant. ::he smiles and kate goes harder and faster giggling and enjoying the extream amounts of pleasure they are all in.::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:05 pm

"f...f...FUCK KATE!!...Don't stop, Don't stop!!" Jasmin said Kate finding herself breathing a little hard and stumbling over speakable words. ::She moaned again at higher pitch as her back arched further:: ::Ruby moaned again as she realized she was also breathing a little harder. She really couldn't help herself she luved the way Nex could make her smile but also make her moan like a whore. His touch excited every one of nerve ending and it honestly made her feel like her body was on fire.:: "Holly crap, Nex... ur driving me crazy...why?" Ruby whispered into his ear, squeezing his wrist a little harder.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:42 pm

::kate works the vibraters faster and harder:: oh don't worry jasmin i wont stop untill you cum for me and i can lick you like crazy after. ::nex smiles:: so baby should i should i stop?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:08 pm

"U really want me to cum Kate? Faster..." Jasmin said to Kate sounding almost ready to do just that ::She grabbed Kate's hand so the vibrator pressed harder into her:: "If u stop there will be no redemption for u... or any time soon" she smiled while looking at Nex from the corner of her eye ::She loosened her grip on his arm as to say she always wanted him by her side but to admit that would just make him pleased with himself::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:31 pm

::kate forces the vibrater in her pussy faster and harder as well as working it on her clit faster.:: ok baby. ::nex forces his fingers in deeper and faster making her take it::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:09 pm

::Jasmin moans one last time as she squeezes Kate's shoulder and lets out high pitch scream, as she cums hard for Kate. Her breathing begins to slow down as her grip loosens on Kate's shoulder:: "Fuck Kate... u really know how to work a person... don't u?" Jasmin said to Kate with a slight smile that she was pleased beyond belief. "Holy crap, Nex!! Fuck u feel good" Ruby said to Nex breathing a bit hard ::She gripped tightly onto Nex's arm as she felt Nex's fingers thrusted deeper in her. But Nex always made sure she was well cared for with his touches. She smiled as realized he'd always be there to please her.::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:46 pm

::kate puts both toys away and she gets between jasmins legs and licks her wildly trying to force her tongue deeper into her. nex smiles:: thats it baby..now i am going to realy make you cum. ::nex forces his dick up rubys ass fucking her fast and hard as he fingers her faster::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:06 pm

::Jasmin opens her legs wider and begins to moan:: "How'd u know i'd like to licked? Or did u just want to taste my cum that badly?" Jasmin said to Kate realizing that she was quite talented with her tongue, and if cuming meant a hell of a licking she cum over and over. "Mmmm, if that means more of ur dick than i'd be more than happy to cum for u" Ruby said to with a rather large smile on her face ::Damn, Nex felt good in her ass... then again it always did. She moans a little as if wanting him to know she'd enjoy every thrust he made into her tight ass::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:00 pm

::nex smiles and kisses her neck:: as you wish baby.::nex bends ruby over and puts her on all fours only for him to grab her his and thrust his dick as fast and hard as he can in her ass making it go deeper with every thrust. kate stops licking and looks up at jasmin:: put it this way...i love to lick girls threw orgasm after orgasm, but once i get going and you cum...dont bother to ask me to stop. you need to ask nex for help. ok? ::kate put her head directly between jasmins legs and licks as deep and fast as she can. she reaches around and fingers jasmins ass as she flicks and twists her tongue deeper and deeper::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:26 pm

::Ruby throws her head back as she moans again louder and more intense:: "Nex... u feel so good... i just want more" Ruby says to Nex getting excited more and more by each second. "Then maybe i shouldn't cum for u... although u do feel amazing i'd hate to get u too excited" Jasmin says to Kate with a slight smirk ::Her inner thighs tightened the deeper Kate's tongue went... she really did want to cum but having Nex pull her off would have been shameful.The thought made her blush slightly and moaned loudly::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:34 pm

::nex makes his dick grow bigger and thicker in rubys ass as he fucks her and slams his dick up her ass harder and deeper. he smiles as he hears what jasmins says.:: should not have said that. ::kate only smiles and makes her tongue grow longer forcing herself deeper then jasmin has ever felt befor as she flicks and spins her tongue harder::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:00 pm

"Fuck Nex!! I've really needed u for far too long... i've needed this for way too long... u for too long. Rub my clit Nex...and treat me like the dirty whore i am for u" Ruby said almost giving in to each thrust he gave her ::Her voice was starting to purr for his agonizing dick to be forced in her, her back arched and she let out a loud moan:: "Kate... u feel fucking amazing... keep going, please!!Deeper... Deeper" Jasmin said to Kate sounding like she wanted nothing more than to be forced in submission ::Her legs widened as her breathing became heavy, and let a loud exasperating moan pass through her lips::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:09 pm

::nex smiles:: as you wish.::nex grabs hold of rubys long hair and pulls her hair hard as he reaches down and rubs her clit as fast as he can and bites her neck.:: you want deeper...ok but i warned you. ::kate lifts jasmin off the ground and forces four fingers deep up her ass as she makes her tongue longer forcing it deeper and harder with ever rapid flick of her tongue.::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:38 pm

::Ruby smiles at Nex:: "Do u honestly think i mind a little pain in ur hands? As long as it u filling my every want there isn't anything i want more" she says to him sweetly slightly purring at the very hands that pined her to the wall. ::Jasmin's back arches at the feel of Kate's tongue inciting her:: "Damn u Kate, u feel way too good to be true... and ur tongue is like a gift." she moans louder against Kate's touch.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:00 pm

::nex fucks ruby faster and harder over and over as fast as he can growling in her ear:: where do you want me to cum in you baby?
    Now you realy going to take it my little whore!::kate licks deeper and faster putting her whole hand in jasmins ass as she spins her tongue deep into jasmins dripping wet pussy::

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content