A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Ruby is a normal 21yr old art student... at at least she'd like to think so. What she doesn't realize is her whole world is about to be turned upside down. A pair of gorgeous siblings have just appeared in a snowy farm town. Can this town really survive t

2 posters

Chapter 2: Parents Arrival

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Chapter 2: Parents Arrival - Page 16 Empty Re: Chapter 2: Parents Arrival

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:47 am

::Jasmin moans as Kris licks deeper:: "U have two young ladies here kris... its only fair that u lick the both of us to be fair" Ruby says to Kris ::Ruby grabs Jasmin by the back of her head and pulls her closer to her, she licks and kisses sweetly on Jasmin's neck all the way up to her lips. The begin to playfully make out in front of the boys, softly moaning between each kiss::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:15 am

::kris moves and licks ruby and starts to switch back and fourth between them untill nex lets out alow grown and kris throws his head back moaning as hot fum is shot deep into his ass and kris passes our on the floor:: wow that was tight.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:23 am

::Jasmin and Ruby look at Kris passed out on the floor... and sigh at how adorable his first time was, they both smile sweetly at each other:: "Aw, he really did take it hard..." Jasmin says aloud "He'll get use to it... kinda" Ruby says to Jasmin ::Ruby gets up walks over to Nex:: "Thank u in case i don't get the chance to say it again... I think u enjoy spoiling me" Ruby says to Nex sweetly
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:31 am

::nex smiles:: your both welcome.....but you guys need to clean it of.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:41 am

::Ruby and get on their knees beside Kris's ass, they bend over and begin licking and moaning as they lick the cum out of Kris's ass. Jasmin licks faster and deeper into Kris's ass. Ruby looks back at Nex:: "I think ur little pet is enjoying this a lot... its kinda hot to watch" Ruby says to Nex ::Jasmin makes sure she licks every last drop of cum from his ass, and raises her head licking her lips and smiling:: "Sorry... i think i really did have too much fun with it" she says to Ruby and Nex slightly blushing
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:44 am

::nex smiles:: i am glad your having fun licking it out of him. ::he looks at ruby:: and dear she is cleaning her bf...and i think i have a cum covered cock for you to clean right?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:55 am

"That i don't mind the least bit" she says to Nex to with a large smirk ::bends over and begins to flick and suck the tip of his dick, finally fitting his whole dick in her mouth, sucking faster and sliding her tongue along his dick, she moans softly as she finishes and raises her head looking Nex in the eyes, she licks her lips playfully:: "does daddy want more or should i just stop?" Ruby says to Nex with a slight amber glow in her eyes
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:49 pm

::nex smiles and looks at kate before she speaks:: you girls want some real fun? i know something we can do but you guys have to fully trust nex cause the three of us are going to be tied up. what do you girls say?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:03 pm

"Do u really think i wouldn't trust u" Ruby says to Nex trying to get a hold of herself ::She begins nibble and lick Nex up to his neck:: "I guess if Ruby has faith in Nex i guess i could try it... but it looks like she really wants to eat him alive. Which i hate to say is kinda hot... she hasn't been turned and she's really horny its only going to get worst if she not soothed soon" Jasmin says to to Nex biting her lower lip
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:08 pm

::kate touches part of the wall and three tables rise up from the floor and kate lays on one and it ties her down:: come on girls lay down and nex will do the rest.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:36 pm

::Ruby playfully bites Nex's ear before smiling at him and walking toward the table, climbing onto it and laying down. Jasmin begins to hesitantly walk toward the table, if anything she wondered how they could give in so easily. But she said she'd try and therefore wouldn't back out of it now, she laid down on the table. She really did hope she wouldn't regret doing this::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:04 pm

::the tables lock them all down and nex smiles and walks over to jasmin and smiles:: trust me its ok. ::nex hits a button and a small device comes out of the table and two long dildos come out and slide into all three of the girls sliding deep in there pussys and asses.:: right now girls you are hooked up to fuck mechines..they will go as fast and hard as i wish them to in you. first lets start. ::nex hits another button and the dildos start to pump in and out of them at a normal speed as well as vibrate::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:38 pm

::Ruby and Kate moan softly, Jasmin fights to hold back her moan but it did feel good, she bite her lower lip.:: "Damn u Nex, that feels amazing" Ruby said to Nex ::The Jasmin and Ruby were surprised such a contraption could feel so good, if anything they figure Nex created it because of Kate but damn it really was close to heaven:: "More!" Jasmin yells in pure pleasure
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:26 pm

ok girls here we go::nex smiles and turns all three up faster so they fuck the girls harder, faster, and alot deeper::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:38 pm

"Fuck yes!!" Ruby yells in pure excitement ::All three girls moan louder as if saying more. For something created by man there was a thrill to the experience of being fucked by machine that was incredibly pleasing:: "More!!" Jasmin says finally breaking her silence, she slightly blushes from pure pleasure
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:43 pm

ok here we go..lets see how much you girls like this one. ::nex turns the dial to max so that it words as deep fast and hard as possible::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:56 pm

::The girls moan louder and together almost sounding as they been singing praises, their pitches go higher as they reach their peek of an orgasm:: "Yes, yes, yes!!" Jasmin yells out as cums hard seeming almost out of breath ::Ruby lets out a moan and scream as she cums hard:: "Damn that feels good" Kate says before cuming hard with a rather large smile imprinted on her face
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:13 pm

ready for part two? here you go::nex smiles and turns on another part of the device that vibrates and presses agenst there clits::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:21 pm

"fuck me silly daddy... do u really intend on driving us crazy all night?" Ruby asks Nex moaning intensely ::Kate and Jasmin continue moaning like horny wild animals, all three girls were really enjoying the vibrating pulses against their clits, and for all they knew the world could come to an end and all that would matter was the fact that they were pleased to their heart content::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:25 pm

::nex smiles:: ready for your oral treats? one button and a third dildo comes down for you girls to suck my cum out of. i have alot of it in them so all up to you guys.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:34 pm

"Fuck yes!! U know i can't help but be a whore for ur cum... Nex" Kate says licking her lips as if she were starving for his cum ::Ruby and Jasmin moan and smile, they open their mouths anticipating the taste of Nex's cum.:: "I'm ready and i'm sure these whores r ready... give us that cum we want so badly" Kate says smiling and opening her mouth up wide
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:43 pm

::nex hit a switch and dildos come down and slide into there mouths:: every suck you get more cum in your mouths girls
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:56 pm

::Ruby, Kate,and Jasmin begin to suck hard and swallow hard on the dildos, they moan in between each mouthful of cum. Each girl getting a little more excited from each mouthful of cum, they felt like they'd cum just from the sweet taste of his cum. Jasmin finally stops sucking on the dildo feeling completely satisfied, a few mins later and Ruby stops sucking as she moans one last time, Kate continues sucking for 10 mins after Ruby and Jasmin stop:: "That taste never gets old" Kate says to Nex smiling
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:00 pm

::nex smiles and the dildos canish again and so do the fuck mechines. the tables then unlock and nex smiles:: have fun?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:11 pm

"I'll admit it better than anticipated... i thought u'd just torture us for fun"Jasmin says to Nex slightly blushing ::Ruby gets up from the table and runs over to Nex to kiss him:: "He'd never wish harm on any woman unless they proved harmful to him. So, thank u for sharing this with us but i do like the real thing more" Ruby says to Nex "It was better than i remembered it, thank u for the treat" Kate says to Nex still smiling

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content