A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Ruby is a normal 21yr old art student... at at least she'd like to think so. What she doesn't realize is her whole world is about to be turned upside down. A pair of gorgeous siblings have just appeared in a snowy farm town. Can this town really survive t

2 posters

Chapter 2: Parents Arrival

nexvonic
    nexvonic

Chapter 2: Parents Arrival - Page 9 Empty Re: Chapter 2: Parents Arrival

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:38 am

::nex taps the wall behind his metal head bord and a large white light panel appers only to become a red wall again. nex smiles:: every inch of the walls and the ceiling is realy just a large computer screan. this is chilling out mode, but say if you want more light just say illuminate like its a command. watch. back wall....illuminate. ::the wall behind the head bord brightens till it is the same as a stroung led light.:: dimm now. ::the wall goes back to its blood red color.:: thats not all. you can also set it to a computer mode and the wall becomes a touch screan desk top. as far as where to put your things. ::nex looks to the right wall:: closet open! ::the wall pushes foward and slides to the side showing all of Rubys clothes already hung up:: your delecates are in the top draw of the burrow. closet close.::the closet closes again into a seemless wall again:: this whole room is voice command. also if you draw a box shape on the wall and say mirror...it will show you an immage of yourself and act as a true mirror. so see...your all good.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:46 am

"OMG!! This is like a completely way cool room!! Exactly how old r? i mean this normally take years to put together and entire room is tricked out like the bat cave... but cooler... and exactly who put away my dedicates?" she asks Nex curiously
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:53 am

::nex smiles:: my mom unpacked all your things when we where at school. as far as how old...well lets just say untill kate was born i didnt age. even then i havent aged much. physicaly i am 18. actual age though...um..lets just say i remember back to the dark ages. so millions of years. this room only took me 6 weeks in all to make fully opperational. i still do update software now and then but i write it all myself anyway. and well chemestry and technology is fun to me. thats all.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:00 am

"Wow, that definitely explains ur angelic charms. Not that i mind or anything it just explains a lot." she says some what shocked ::But it had also turned her on seeing as he had experience in pleasing women, which she could have guessed from the first time they'd fucked. She curled up beside laying her head on his lap::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:06 am

::nex gently strokes her hair:: my dear if you think this is cool you should see my lab in the basement or my workshop where i work on the cars.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:17 am

"Wait does that mean u have a car? Wait... does that mean u drive or take the bus... and what kind of car do u have?n Sorry if i seem a bit excited its just i am excited about this whole place" she seems with an almost excited attentiveness awareness ::It was actually really sweet and comfortable the more he stroked her hair " Actually when i first saw u i thought u were a creepy stalker but i think the more i'm around u the more it become quite apparent that i think i might like it here" she say a bit of shyness in her voice
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:24 am

its ok...lets see my cars...um..and yes i do drive and have more then one car. i have a few muscle cars... ever see that movie gone in 60 secounds? well i have elenor. thats a shelby cobra. i have a mustang. and the last one is my baby, because she is a nexvonic classic. i made every nut and bolt that made that car by hand and unlike the cobra or the mustang..it uses zero fule and can still out perform both of them. it is the fastest green car there is. it more or less has a system i built and design that instead of deadly gasses lets out pure oxegen..only problume is that oxegen is very flamable. but don't worry it lets off very little cause its fuel cells even burn that gass to power it. i only have to change the cells once ever 10 years and doing that is like stoping to fill a tank of gass. i will drive the the three of us to school in her tommorrow. hope you just don't mind fast cars. ::nex lets out alight laugh and smiles::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:35 am

"Actually fast cars r a complete turn on for me... and i like it if no one else knew about this. I know its weird but true::she blushes slightly for being so blunt but she figured he should know. she curled up tighter against Nex
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:37 am

::nex let out a low growl that sounded like a car reving its engine and smiles:: sorry had to test. but no i think its normal. mostly the reason i don;t drive her much is because well...frankly to many people had orgasms looking at her or hearing her enegine roar.

Last edited by nexvonic on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:42 am

"Its understandable that u'd feel so protective her... she ur baby... i assume that any of ur babies u;d protect" she says to Nex ::She gets a little wet the growl that came from him "u really shouldn't growl like that not all of can ignore it" she said sounding embarrassed
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:02 am

::nex cuddles up to ruby more:: she is my baby when it comes to my cars...but with everything else. your my baby and you always will be. if you want i can show you how i made her.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:14 am

"Now, why would u do that? I already knew i'd always be ur baby but i guess its still sweet to hear it. And u do realize that most guys never let their gf's any where near their baby... but u actually want to show me how u made it. I can't say i mind knowing how u made her but i guess i just want to know why" she says to Nex with playful curiosity
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:36 am

::nex smiles:: its because you mean alot to me. and because i have no secreats. if you want to see it just say "computer on" then say "Open file Black wind"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:48 am

::Ruby was a little hesitant but she was curious so she said the command:: "Computer on... open file black wing" she said into the dead silence of Nex's room. ::The computer screen lights up, and a folder that reads black wing opens up:: "ur really proud of her... aren't u? its kinda hard to believe that even u r in cars this much... its kinda cute" she says while read the document on the screen
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:54 am

::nex smiles:: "computer...show the immages of black wind 3D scans." ::the computer shows the scan of a full scale mucle car and all if the parts inside of it:: there she is.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:03 pm

"Wow! she hot... now i see why u don't take her out too much. I'd hate if someone was checking her out too." she says to Nex with a large smile on her face. "Just don't fall for her too much... cause then i'd have to start worrying about ur sanity, plus i'm sure she gives the girls a run for their money" she said joking with him
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:13 pm

::he smiles and laughs:: well i have two girls who gice all the girls a run for there money now.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:32 pm

"I hope that includes ur guitar, mother, and ur sister dear... i'd hate to see them jealous of each other dear... although i think that really seem like that happens here" she says to Nex still smiling at her own amusement ::she was really hoping that her joking with him wouldn't irritate him too much... plus her was kinda hoping he'd just say he'd kill any man who actually thought he stood a chance, or even the fact that every girl should realize they stood no chance to her::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:37 pm

::nex smiles and kisses her neck:: even my mom and sis know your first in my book. hell even black wind knows your first. as far as girls at school...if after today they didnt know..they will. and i think now every guy knows your taken and if he needs to be reminded...well i will beat it into them. your all mine and no one will ever take you from me.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:50 pm

::She softly moans as she feels his lips press against her neck:: "I'd have it no other way...plus i can't actually say i wouldn't mind watching u beating the living crap ok out the idiot who challenged u... but i think the fight would completely unfair but still rather hot" she said to Nex slightly blush at how blunt she had been to him ::she normally did get rather hot when watching violence, although she strayed away from ever admitting it to anyone. She felt like it was ok to open up a little::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:53 pm

::nex smiles more and cuddles her as the screan turns back into a normal wall:: so tell me baby... what are you thinking right now?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:07 pm

"I'm thinking that really could learn to like it here..." she said softly ::She sits back on her knees and leans in on his ear, she starts to flick his earlobe with her tongue playfully, she moves in to give him a passionate kiss on his lips, placing one of her hands around his neck and the other on his chest:: "I really do luv u Nex" she says to him sweetly
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:09 pm

::nex smiles and his hard on presses between her legs:: and i love you. ::nexs slides his hand over her butt and slides a finger up her ass::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:17 pm

::Ruby moans softly:: "U really r a piece of work dear.... deeper" she says to Nex with excitement growing in her voice
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:19 pm

::nex puts ruby on all fours and smiles as he takes his finger out and slides his cock deep up her ass:: this better?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content