A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Ruby is a normal 21yr old art student... at at least she'd like to think so. What she doesn't realize is her whole world is about to be turned upside down. A pair of gorgeous siblings have just appeared in a snowy farm town. Can this town really survive t

2 posters

Chapter 2: Parents Arrival

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Chapter 2: Parents Arrival - Page 14 Empty Re: Chapter 2: Parents Arrival

Post  Admin Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:05 pm

"i'm sorry i'll be ur slave if that's what u wish..." Jasmin said to Ruby and Nex ::her head was bent over in shame, she hadn't expected him to get vicious with her nor had she expected him to reveal something so personal to everyone. But Nex was wrong she had peeked into his mind just for a moment and it was like it was purposely it just happened. He just made her aggravated sometimes she hadn't thought just how he would react to her talking back to him, she thought to herself. She sat on her ass and bent her knees to her chest, her head resting on her knees:: "what an idiot" she said softly to herself, she felt like she could vanish without leaving a trace of herself behind.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:49 pm

::nex could hear jasmin ready to cry and can feel his own heart sinking. he looks back at kris and speaks in a gental but extreamly dominant tone.:: ruby and kate. you guys are going to stay here. jasmin and kris you two are coming with me now. ::with that nex takes kris by the hand and walks over to jasmin with a kind caring look in his eyes and offers her his hand:: its ok dear. we are just talking. then we can come back here and work the rest out. ok?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:56 pm

::Jasmin took Nex's hand still wishing she was no where near anyone, it wasn't like her and she felt that being alone was probably best.:: "What exactly is it?" she said trying not to look at Kris. ::In a way she felt terrified as to what her temper could lead her to do but she didn't want to think about it::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:06 pm

::he leads them into his dojo and seals the door behind him. he waves his hand as two chairs apper for them.:: i want both of you to sit cause we are going to talk out what just happened. ::kris goes and sits and lowers his head:: now few rules here..one you guys take turns and you do not interupt the other one. and no name calling or intimidating each other. we are not going to lose our tempers no matter what and no transforming or yelling. now you guys are going to tell me your side of what went on down there. i saw two close lovers come into this home who would die for each other. i am not going to let you guys have problumes or break up over this. do we all agree? ::kris takes a deep breath and nods:: ok....now kris we know your side of the story. so we will start with you first. now tell me why did you lash out? ::kris looks at the ground:: i...i dont know...fact is when jasmin told me she could read mines she promissed that she would never go that deep..when she said that i always wanted to be your slave and have you fuck me she was right but it was realy embarsing since i just told you i was bi and all that...and i realy felt betrayed. i mean it realy hurt. i always thought if she did see something like that she would talk to me at least not just throw it out there infront of everyone. i am sorry that i told our conversation infront of everyone but realy we did talk about it and at that momment i felt like she totaly set me up just to look stupid infront of everyone. i mean..its like you just tell a girl you like her and then your best friend embarisses you infront of them. i still should have never lost my temper. i am sorry jasmin. ::nex smiles then looks to jasmin:: ok jasmin... why dont you tell me your side of everything now.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:56 pm

"first of all i didn't purposely read ur mind, it just sometimes when fucking me these thoughts r going through ur head and guess who has to hear them... me. Like it makes me feel any better when i'm listening to u drooling over fucking Nex. Don't get me wrong i'd be drooling over him too but com on!ur fucking me u should be thinking about me.And its not like i wasn't going to tell u... i was going to tell u tonight after everything died down. Sorry Nex... And what makes u think its ok for u to tell everyone what i told u in complete privacy? Oh, and finally i hate the term slave it just brings bad memories... but i've explained this to u before. Its not like i meant to blurt out every thing in ur head but i got excited so kill me if u must for actually getting excited. Either way it doesn't matter if i'm pissed or embarrassed that still remains it happened and now i have to deal with." she say to Nex still refusing to look at Kris.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:56 pm

::nex looks at jasmin:: jasmin...im not taking sides but...dont you think thats a bit unfair..i mean in a momment of shock and frustration..he blurted that out like you blurted what he said out. i think its understandable. i think he let it all out cause he felt like you had this idea he thought you wanted to go with then you kinda threw his personal shit out and it was like you threw him under the bus. so i mean i understand why your upset and i get why he is. now what happened down there...no one in this house is judging either of you for. you guys are our friends and family. ::nex looks at jasmin:: jasmin i do want to work with you to help you with your mind reading gift. i have the same gift and it took me a long time to block that stuff out. and even though you are new to this family, YOU ARE part of this family. now jasmin i want to know...what is going on with you emotionaly?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:15 pm

"As of right now or back then? Because right now i'm still a little irritated... like i actually meant to hurt him...it slipped out and it not like a hadn't planed on telling but how do u tell a man that i adore that i'm crazy about hearing his childhood's friends name being yelled out when he should be focusing on me. I don't consider him any less of a man for liking a man but what i do expect is a little more a attention from time to time. Its like he'll start but he's not all there... hell,its hot watching guys make out... but hello! i'm right there in front of u. I mean do i need to be a man for him him to think only about me? I'm constantly being turned on and completely ignored. I'm a person too, which means i need just as much attention as his day dreams about u. I realize i sound like a bitch, i realize i was insensitive to blurt out something so personal but no matter what i say its not going to change a damn thing with him." she says to Nex
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:29 pm

::kris looks at nex:: ok i am sorry if i am breaking your rules here nex but i need to do this right. ::kris looks at jasmin:: baby i am sorry. its not like i like nex more then you. its just...i didnt hear his voice in so long and when i finaly did...he got stuck in my head. i mean i am always in the dom role in life and he is the one guy who can make me sub. he is the only guy i would go bi for and realy...just the thought that fantisy could come true got stuck in my head. fact is i do love you and honestly yes i did day dream cause if you saw the full thing you would see me fucking you and him fucking my ass at the same time. i was thinking three sum...not just me and nex. baby i could never have a life without you. trust me nex is hot but your my love. im sorry if i ever gave you a reason to think otherwise, but hunny from now on...please just adress it first thing with me. i hate the fact you felt like you had to wait. you know you always come first. and i mean always.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:01 pm

"then don't treat me like a piece of rejected beef... i may not have known u as long as Nex but holy crap all that's on ur mind is him. Its like my existence doesn't matter...not like it should at this point but its not like i'm going any where else. I'm with u for life... u can't get rid of me unless u kill me,it just the way our lives intertwine with one another.And trust me as soon as u were asked to help out with Nex's problem ur brain went into over load. It was like u dropped kicked me and were running full force toward Nex. And i realize the idea of guy getting it on in front of me and turning me in is completely wrong but i can't help it nor do i try and hide it from u. I hate feeling like shit because my bf no longer thinks about me, and touches me cause he rather be touching someone else. Now u say u luv me but is it bc its how u feel or bc Nex is right here? What the hell am i to u... a replacement for Nex or someone u actually care for?!" she says to kris
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:33 pm

::nex shoots a sturn look at jasmin and barks a command at her:: "STAND DOWN!"::nex takes a breath and looks at her gentaly:: listen...one of my rules...no put downs...that means even to yourself...and no losing your temper. you just broke both of them. now i want you to take a deep breath and calm down....::nex looks at kris then her:: jasmin...when he knew we needed him here he got wraped up in the excitement. he lost his head and was not thinking of anything but getting here and all of us being together...he was like a kid with a new puppy. he got wraped up in things. i can tell you right now. kris loves you with all his heart and soul. trust me if he lost you not even i could consoul him. now you can read minds...i want you to look into my mind at the immage i just saw when he looked at you. if that look is not deep seated love...i dont know what is. i am something he has lust for...not love. nothing can ever replace you in his world. ok? you need to look in his eyes right now and see what i see. then tell me what you think.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:04 pm

"reading minds only gets me into trouble... what if its just a big mistake to read another mind? But since ur asking ever so nicely i will" she says to Nex ::she leans forward and looks into Nex's eyes and sees light, peace, tranquility... something sweet and angelic like, something he literally could never let go of:: "I see a sweet image of peace and light, of true luv and never intending on letting it go, be able to curl up beside me as i fall a sleep in his arms... and never losing sight of me. I hope u don't expect me to do that again, i'm sure he didn't want me see that" she says to Nex feeling like an idiot
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:27 pm

::kris smiles:: thanks nex. ::nex smiles:: actualy mine is ok to read jasmin. i dont hide anything, and when i do..you wont break threw. thats why i am perfect to work with. i mastered my powers. as far as what you saw. it was just want he wanted you to see. ::kris smiles and looks at jamin nodding:: what you saw jasmin was not from his mind..it was from his heart....the mind can run wild..but heart is what you realy need to be able to read...and you just saw it dear.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:44 pm

::Jasmin tries to avoid all eye contact from either guys, still feeling slightly embarrassed:: "U'll only hear this once... i'm sorry for being such an idiot... i'd like it if i didn't have to repeat an incident like this again... it was my fault and apologize for my reaction" she says to both Nex and Kris
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:49 pm

::nex starts to laugh and kris smiles:: realy jasmin?....no you didnt mess up. realy..it's your powers not your fault so that im sorry was unneeded. we will find a way so this doesnt happen again. i know kris knows why you dont like the term slave but... are you ok telling me why?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:04 pm

"It because a while back i was someones slave, not they're sexual slave but they're actual servant. I did their dirty work for them when they asked, without any questions asked. This included getting rid of my parents because the saw something they weren't suppose to. If i didn't i would be made an example for anyone who defiled his orders. What he hadn't expected was that he's cross the wrong person... the wrong person being Kris. Surprisingly he helped me get out of a bad situation and into luving arms" she says to Nex
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:18 pm

::nex smiles:: well thats kind of a happy ending...care for a fairy tail ending? ::nex gives a devilish smile::your parents are alive... you shot them down with tappered ammo. kris and i where hunting that asshole. kris never knew, but i tampered your gun. i never told kris incase in a last minute thing the guy read his mind or yours. they are fully alive and they are ok. they had to play dead and lose contact with you, but they are alive. ::nex takes out a picture that was taken a year ago and hands it to her:: see?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:40 pm

"Mom... Dad...alive? I didn't kill them?"::tears began to fall and she quickly whipped them away:: "Can i hug u" she asks Nex "Thank u so so much, and i guess i can understand why Kris never knew... but thank u" she says to Nex trying not to seem to excited
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:55 pm

::nex opens his arms:: come here...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:05 pm

::Jasmin runs over to Nex and gives him this over bearing hug, she pulls back slowly slightly brushing ur against his harden dick. She pulls away and turns away trying not to let Nex see her blush:: "Thank u for the hug" she says to Nex
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:08 pm

::nex pulls her back into him and holds her as her ass presses agenst his dick:: its perfectly fine. as far as being a slave goes... well it depends on how you guys mean slave. if you mean like you're last time..no i wont let it be like that.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:15 pm

::Jasmin gasps as she feel Nex's hard dick against her ass, she begins to wiggle her ass against hi, and moan softly:: "I think i should stop while i still have the will to. I'm so sorry for starting this" she says softly to Nex
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:20 pm

::kris gets up and kisses jasmin.:: dont worry stay there. why dont you tell him what you thought when we talked about the slave thing?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:31 pm

"I really don't want to...but if u must know i thought i might be nice but i guess i just didn't want to forced down at all times. I guess i really like the idea of servings Ruby... but at this moment i wouldn't mind being with Nex either... just try not to think of me as a toy" she says to Nex but trying not to blush to wildly at kris
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:35 pm

::nex smiles and kris looks at him then jasmin:: well baby what if we where toys for nex and ruby..we live our own lives and they use us when ever they want?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:40 pm

"I guess we could try... but if i don't like it i can pull out right? i mean u won't consider it insulting if i choose that being ur slave was overwhelming... right?" she says to Nex

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content