A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Ruby is a normal 21yr old art student... at at least she'd like to think so. What she doesn't realize is her whole world is about to be turned upside down. A pair of gorgeous siblings have just appeared in a snowy farm town. Can this town really survive t

2 posters

Chapter 2: Parents Arrival

nexvonic
    nexvonic

Chapter 2: Parents Arrival - Page 5 Empty Re: Chapter 2: Parents Arrival

Post  nexvonic Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:13 pm

::nex gently kisses jessica gently and starts to talk again:: "how did he used to make love to you?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:17 pm

"A sweet home made dinner by the fire place,soft music, candles, red rose petals on the bed, and a filled with passionate love making lasting till morning... i'd be happy with even half of that now" she says to Nex sounding disappointed in how life had turned out
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm

::nex kisses her head lightly:: show me what possision he would fuck you in...how would he make love to you dear?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:48 pm

"I mean when we first met we fuck in in the most populated places... movie theaters, stores, parks, his job office, and list goes on. I mean is it possible that maybe i'm just not pretty enough? I mean i know he's not cheating... considering the guy barely has time to lunch so there's no way he'd have a gf." she asked Nex ::Jess gets on her hands and knees, lifting her ass high in the air waging it as if it were tail:: "does this work?... he also luved watching my facial expression while he fucked from the front" ::She rolled over and arched her back over a chair, with her legs wide open::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:54 pm

jessica...did he ever watch his friends fuck you?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:58 pm

"4-5 times but its been a while... and i wasn't too crazy about the experience but because he luved i learned to some what like it" she told Nex seeming just a little embarrassed
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:07 pm

::nex smiles and keeps his hypnotic voice going:: dear your husband is into kinky sex. he loves anything except vanilla sex. honestly if you tied him up or yourself he would probably love it. would you like to me to bring out your kinky sexual side?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:18 pm

"I actually think that would be a rather good idea... and u really think that's a i'll get my husband back?" she asked Nex
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:25 pm

::nex smiles and his voice gets a bit more soothing:: i think he will react to it...and if it doesn't i know everyone here will be more than happy to sleep with you... i am sure even your daughter will come around and sleep with you. so for now lets bring out that submissive kinky slut in you. when you hear me say "playtime jessica" you will turn into a kinky submissive whore you deeply wish to be. and when i say "mommy is home" you will go back to normal. when i say "wake up jessica" you will snap out of this trance. ready? 1...2...3....wake up jessica.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:45 am

::Jess rubs her head against Nex's chest:: "Did something just happen? My head feels a little hazy... Ruby! is she ok?" she says remembering fragments of memory, of licking her daughter obsessively::She'd that she hadn't said anything about her husband... it was just disgraceful letting ppl know about the of sex in her marriage::

::Ruby was just now beginning to see straight,and for the most part she could actually breath. She had heard some on what her mother had told her but it wasn't really registering in her brain as to what had happened. But from the looks of it, it looked like Nex had managed to talk some sense into her mother. Thank goodness, were about the only words going off in her head::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:05 am

::nex cuddles jessica to make her relax and pulls ruby in too holding them both close in his lap:: you girls ok? ::liz smiles:: looks like while ruby caught her breath jessica here got a taste of nexvonics hypnotic voice. he realy put you under too jess.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:11 am

"Yes, well unlike my daughter i'm not use to it... and i don't think i'll ever get use to it. What exactly happened when i was under? I didn't say anything embarrassing... my memory is a little hazy so i'm not too sure what happened" she asked Liz while feeling comforted by Nex ::he really did make the perfect son in law, and he's be perfect for Ruby she thought to herself::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:18 am

::liz smiles:: just confessions of your sexual history with your husband. and possitions he put you in. nex even figured out the problume with your husband and your sex life..your husband is into kinky sex. so when nex put you under he put a command in you that when ever he says it will turn you into super slut, but don't worry you need his real voice to trigger it...not even a recording works. oh as far as the hypnotic voice goes...trust me you never get used to it...oh and your daughter kinda found out a secreat about nex that kate didnt know....nex is not vampire but well..an angel..war angel to be exact.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:06 am

::She slightly blushes at the fact that Nex got so much out of her:: "Really? I would have never guessed... i mean the guy acts like a true vampire so its only natural to assume he was. And plus Ruby been know to find out ppls deepest secrets... which is why she's the easiest person to open up to. I think now that i know i feel a little less worried... quick question though if he's not a vampire than how can he turn her?" she asks Liz curiously "By the way Nex, thank u for the help" she says still kinda blushing at herself for being so open
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:39 am

::liz smiles:: well she realy found out in the shower with me and kate...the four of us where getting dirty as we washed up and she saw his large blood red wings....as far as turning her..he is a war angel..he have the ablibity to feed like a vampire but his bite also brings out hidden powers and natures in the ones he bites. ::nex smiles:: your welcome..and we will fuck you when ever you want if you being a slut doesnt help.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:15 am

"Aw, that's adorably sweet of u to offer" ::she walked up to Nex and gives him hug, while embraced in a hug she grabs his ass tightly:: "Ur a very good boy" she says to him softly ::she looks back at Liz with a gleam in mischievous smile:: "U have a very good son... very tempting... how exactly do u keep the girls away?" she asked Liz, still smiling at his tight ass in her hands
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:21 am

::liz smiles:: i don't keep girls off of him..right now your in a very dangerous possition.::nex grabs the back of jessicas neck and kisses her deeply making her melt in his arms and let go of his ass. she slowly goes back and nex lays her on the ground and pins her down to the ground grinding hard agenst her. he whispers in jessicas ear. " you want me to turn you into a fuck slave?" ::liz smiles:: i warned you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:39 am

"But of course i'd luv to be ur sex slave... is that an offer?" She asked him tauntingly ::she wasn't sure what he'd do but oddly enough she wanted to know what he was capable of doing... what exactly was he doing with her daughter was the main question on her mind::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:43 am

::liz and kate laugh only for kate to speack up this time:: uh oh should not tease nex... he never jokes when it comes to sex. ::nex looks dead into jessicas eyes and grinds the tip of his dick agenst her pussy and leans down licking the rim of her ear:: "last chance jessica you sure? once i start fucking you i wont stop till you pass out."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:53 am

"What i want is to fuck... and what i know is that my darling husband won't be home till late. Therefore its not like i could be a slut for him... but maybe ur mother is right maybe i should stop teasing u..." she sighed unwillingly as she thought about passing out from being fucked ::It had been so long since she'd been excited by a man, she really didn't want to let this chance go.::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:01 pm

::nex smiles:: well then i wont bother using the command...i will just force you into submission. ::nex forces every inch of his rock hard dick in her with one single thrust and starts going fast and hard immedietly. nex pulls on her nippels lightly as he fucks her hard and fast:: take it you little whore!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:14 pm

::She whimpers and moans loudly, as she feels every inch of his hard coak forced in her... it had been so long since she'd felt this good and was honestly a complete turn on for her:: "Yes! i'm ur fucking whore... master" ::She felt she was on the edge of either passing out or asking for more. She was finding it kinda hard to believe her daughter had been dealing with this amazing force all day today... and she'd be dealing with for all her life::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:28 pm

::nex smiles and starts to fuck jessicas tight wet pussy even harder and faster as his hand goes down her back and he forces three fingers in her ass and fingers her just as hard and fast:: ooh god yeah ...tell me what you want you dirty whore!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:36 pm

"Harder and faster master... treat me like the worthless whore i am "she said practically begging for the worst ::She needed to hang on a little longer... she didn't want to pass out anytime soon. But the force behind his dick and fingers just felt like a god send. Like there couldn't be anything better than this moment. He daughter was lucky... his mother was lucky... his sister was lucky... holy crap anyone who fucked him was lucky::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:41 pm

::nex fucks twice as hard and fast as befor slaming his dick deeper into her. he rams his fingers deeper up her ass and smiles:: i think your going to come over here every day after this just for all of us to use you huh you dirty slut? i bet you even want to lick your daughter again dont you bitch?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content