A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Ruby is a normal 21yr old art student... at at least she'd like to think so. What she doesn't realize is her whole world is about to be turned upside down. A pair of gorgeous siblings have just appeared in a snowy farm town. Can this town really survive t

2 posters

Chapter 1: A Distant Love

nexvonic
    nexvonic

Chapter 1: A Distant Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 1: A Distant Love

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:17 pm

::he smiles gently and nods:: "but you where right on one thing..i am going to make this feel as good as i can just to give you some small sense of what i can do when we have more time." ::with that nex grabs Ruby by her hips and slides his tongue amazingly deep in her ass and sucks as hard as he can while he rapidly twists and flicks his tongue inside her make her asshole swell around his probing warm wet invading tongue. he hums softly just to make his tongue and lips vibrate for her as his hand slowly moves down more and he starts to rub her clit rapidly and vibrate his hand::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:29 pm

::Ruby lets out an involuntary moan, as her heart begins to pound rapidly:: he was right, every moment of his tongue was driving her crazy. And as much as she should care about what Nex was doing... she didn't. In fact all she wanted was more of him in her... more time with him to feel every move he made in her... more time to know what he was capable of doing to her body. "Damn u Nex" she said in a soft tone.. almost too soft for her own ears to hear
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:33 pm

::he takes his mouth off of her and smiles:: "as long as i am damned to make love to you for the rest of time...then i will take that gladly" ::nex slides his tongue up where the soar spot was so she could feel how it was better and so he can get a nice long tast of her:: "so scale of 1 to 10?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:47 pm

"If 1 meaning little to no pain and 10 being being the worst. Then 1 is my answer... wait, what do u mean... as long as u spent the rest of time with me? Are u trying to ask me something Nex?" Ruby said in a soft tone ::an eyebrow raised as she looked back at Nex::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:52 pm

::he smiles and moves over her so his bulge presses hard against her ass:: " i mean 1-10 as in one is a little pain and 10 feels like the best thing you have ever felt sexually. As far as the damnation thing... to damn someone is for their soul to be trapped somewhere till the end of time. As long as i can spend every moment of that time holding you and making love to you...then i would gladly be damned." ::after saying this nex wraps one arm around her waist and kisses and sucks her neck hard before letting go and standing up with his bulge still against her ass::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:09 pm

::Ruby felt surprisingly calm within Nex's warm and comforting arms, as for that bulge pressing against her ass it was probably one of the best feelings she'd experience. Ruby reached down and grabbed Nex's hands sweetly, she she never thought the embrace of man could ever make feel at ease. She looked up at Nex's gorgeous icy blue eyes:: "My answer is a 10 then, then again no boy has managed to captivate my interest so consider ur self lucky... for now" she smiled sweetly at the thought of be damned with such a caring soul.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:12 pm

::nex smiles and slowly slides his hands back:: "do you want to see it? you will be one of very few who have if you want to. i am sure it will always keep you interested".
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:26 pm

"Ur actually offering me the one thing u could tease me forever with... r u sure u want that? Why would u offer such a thing?" ::turned around and grabbed his bulge with an eyebrow raised:: she rather curious to know what was going on in this man's mind, but she was learning that her direct route to retrieving her answers weren't always the best. "Or r u just teasing me to watch me fall flat on my face" Laughing at her stupidity
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:30 pm

::nex smiles and makes his cock twitch under her hands:: "well... trust me, it is only semi hard and well... it is only fair to warn you that i am a bit of a freak. But seeing as your hands are on it... you can be the one to free it... just be ready for what you find... because i know for a fact we have a few classes together."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:44 pm

"Exactly what will find? And why would having a couple classes be a problem after i've released u? And the only why i haven't released you is because i'm not to push myself where i'm not wanted. And seeing as i wasn't sure how much u wanted me i figured my best move was to keep my hands off u before something embarrassing happened... but now i'm thinking i was wrong in my thinking. I should have just asked" she said to Nex in a rather soft calm voice
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:47 pm

::nex smiles widely and his face lights up:: "what you will find is my large semi hard 12 inch dick..and that's not fully hard. And if i get fully hard and you see it... you may fantasize about it in every class we have together. As far as keeping your hands off... i don't mind you playing with my body when you feel the urge to... fell free to touch me all you want when ever you feel the drive to."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:04 pm

"Like i wouldn't fantasize about it now?" ::her eyes glanced over the bulge as began imagining her mouth sucking hard on his coak. She licked her lips as she thought of him cumming in her mouth:: "So, if bent down and began giving u a blow job u'd be perfectly? Going faster and faster till i tasted ur cum dripping down my throat? Interesting..." she said with a slight smirk on her face
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:07 pm

::he smiles looking into her eyes as if calling her bluff:: "only one way to find out... but you better do it really fast cause the first bell to get to home room is going to ring in a few seconds...so you can do it now... or we can get threw this school day and talk on the way home. That's all your call"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:20 pm

"I won't let u be late on ur first day of class... trust me seconds r definitely not long enough to let me have my way with u." ::Ruby pulled herself together and grabbed Nex's hand as if telling him to move it. She looked down at his bulge once again and took deep breath in and letting out sigh of disappointment for this crappy school:: "U may want to calm down Nex, we wouldn't want others to get the wrong impression about the playboy of the year... would we?" she slightly smiled at the thought of such an image. "What's ur first class?" trying to keep her mind from wondering onto the god like body of Nex.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:32 pm

::nex smiles and starts to walk to her homeroom:: "put it this way...i have all your classes. And i do mean all of them. Including art, gym, and yes home ech. So where ever you go today i fallow...i know it seems a bit stalker like but...well, yes it is. I bought my way into every one of your classes. Fact is... since you will be living with my family and we will spend a lot of time together anyway... well lets just say this seemed the best way to make that change smoother, and this way if anyone dares say something to you or try to get physical Kate or myself will be there to get in there way and make sure they are put in the hospital...oh one thing you should know...today in gym... we are doing a combat gauntlet...the new gym/coach this year is ex arms who was let go of because of "emotional issues" this merely meant that at one point too many people he knew died and he lost the will to live. The army hospitalized him and since they found it too hard to take him back they gave him a teaching job with teens. Today is archery, fencing, and the dreaded level 3 obstacle course that is 1 mile long in size and has the events of the monkey bars, rope swing, wall climb, dead mans crawl, and finally the gauntlet. The last one is my personal fav. Lucky for you the coach is brash enough to make a challenge where the first time a male and female pass the rest of the class does as well."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:00 pm

"so basically u've become my stalker... and my body guard... have i missed anything? Oh, for some reason u seem in complete contempt choosing me to be so close to. I mean have u looked in the mirror? U could have ur fill of any one of these girls and yet u choose someone, who after 8 years of living in this town is still seen as scum. Yeah, that doesn't seem odd at all" ::Ruby was approaching the homeroom door, she reached for the door nob trying not to think about all the annoying people she couldn't stand in this hell hole of school:: "Just try not to get into any fights, as much as i'd love to see a bunch idiots get snot beaten out of them the fact is they aren't worth the time of day for such acts of violence... and i'm quite sure they will learn their place... eventually" she said to Nex rather amusingly considering everything. She looked back at Nex and gave him quick look over... he still looked like a god
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:31 pm

::as she looks back at him he notices a baseball player applying the wrong grip the the ball before he throws it and before he can say anything the ball is already flying right at ruby's head. Nexvonic's martial arts training kicks in and his arm launches out rapidly and catches the ball that was going at least 15 miles an hour at her head, dead in his palm only for his eyes to appear to change from ice blue to deep red for just an split second as his head snaps so he is looking dead into the player's eyes:: "Ruby, please excuse me for a moment." ::Nex walks over to the player and grabs him by the shirt with one hand and lifts him 4 feet off the ground and pins him to the the wall:: "correct me if i am wrong but you are suppose to practice your pitch outside or in a very very large gym... Now, from how hard that ball hit my palm i'll be willing to guess it got over ten miles and hour. If that hit Ruby in the temple we would have to rush her to the hospital. Now i'm going to give you a choice...either i can let you go and you can say your sorry for being such a dumb ass and the fact you almost hurt her...or...i can snap one of the wooden bats in the gym in two and shove both pieces jagged side first up your ass." ::Nex drops the player and he runs over to Ruby and apologizes before running down the hall crying like a scared baby.::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:48 pm

"Um... Nex? U know u didn't have to pin the poor guy to the wall for that type of reaction... right? Ur dead gaze always makes them want to pee their pants as is a physical confrontation was completely unnecessary on my behalf." ::She walked up to professor's desk and excused their intrusion, and proceeded to an empty desk::

::The professor looked over at Nex and then Kate:: "Class, i'd like to introduce u to two new students as of today. Would either one of u like to introduce urselves to the class?" he said to the siblings
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:06 pm

::Nex and Kate walk to the front of the class. Nex stands in perfect military stance with his feet shoulder width apart, head up, chest out, stomach in, shoulders back, and he gives a devilish smirk as his eyes scanned the room. Kate of course was just leaning back with her butt against the teachers desk with a playful smile, as she started to talk:: "Seeing as my big brother here doesn't like to talk unless he has to or unless he has something to say looks like i'm going to be the one giving the introductions. My name is Kate-Lynn Cardose...but you can all just all me Kate, and this large guy is Nexvonic Exavior Cardose...he prefers to just be called Nex. Since he doesn't like to talk guess i'll talk for the both of us. So lets see... little about us, we just moved here and are excited about getting to know our family friends the Strange family..." ::she motions her hand to Ruby:: "Ruby here being one of them, and as far as things you need to know about us... let's see.... i myself am a world class flirt, friendly, and almost always bubbly. And this guy." ::she gets off of the desk and puts her arm on his shoulder leaning on him while smiling so hard she is practically glowing: "Nex here, doesn't brag so i will do it for him...he is a triple black belt in three different forms of martial arts, making him one of the most deadly men in the world...he has over 7 world martial arts titles...oh and girls to let you know his body is almost pure muscle" ::Kate giggles and lifts up Nex's shirt giving the girls in homeroom get a good look at his 8 pack abs:: "see what i mean...pretty tasty huh? hell you girls can admit it. Hell, he is my brother and even i have to give his body props for being so hot."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:29 pm

::Ruby bit her lip as she thought about the idea of feeling up his god like body, as she slightly smirked at Kate's comment:: she didn't blame his sister for wanting to all over him, she was thinking the exact same thing and enjoying every moment she thought of him in tight leather plants. Of course she knew this wasn't the time for such thought but hell if she could stop such fondling moments in her own mind. ::Ruby blinked a couple times realizing Kate had just said she knew them:: "I'm really sure i have no idea who these people are... really... i think" she said objectively as she sat down back in her seat. Now she was embarrassed she was such an idiot to think that she really didn't know them... she could have known them, but once again she wasn't sure.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:14 pm

::kate smiles:: "see i should have said one thing. the last time our dear ruby saw us...she was three. i am sure she would not remember playing with us as a child. but i know nex and i are hoping to get to know her again. because nex and i have just moved back and as of last night and we are a day or so early..i don't think her parents have talked to her yet." ::kate looks at ruby:: "that was part of what we where going to tell you about after school...suprise." ::kate lets out a small giggle and the rest of the room just seems to nod as if agreeing that ruby not knowing about them made total sense. kate turns to the teacher:: "so am i forgetting anything?" ::the teacher looks at kate head to toe then at nex:: "does he talk at all?" ::kate giggles:: "yeah but the girls may want to cross there legs tight first."

Last edited by nexvonic on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:30 pm

::Ruby blinks in complete shock,jaw slightly dropped as if dumbfounded once again:: she really had no idea as to what in holly hell was going on... and what did she mean by "the girls may want to cross there legs tight first?" i mean the guy had this massively seductive voice but could it really influence all the ladies? Of course it influenced her but she was just incised by this man... or was there more. Yep it was official life was a mess and this moment she didn't what would happen next.

::Ruby noticed the professor giving Nex the ok to speak:: but Ruby was wondering if that was such a good idea... i guess they'd all have to find out eventually
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:39 pm

::nex looks at ruby then the teacher. the teacher nods his head and nex sighs. he faces the class smiling and speaks in a hypnoticly sentual and masculan voice:: "as you all have already been told..yes my name is nex..and it is a pleasure to meet you all." ::all the girls in the room shutter as he speaks and the simltainious sound of shifting can be heard as all the girls in the room except ruby and kate shift in there seats.nex takes out a single rose and walks over to ruby placing it on her desk befor taking her hand and looking dead in her eyes:: "i do hope you will open up to us and allow us to be close again." ::with that nex kisses her hand and returns to his place standing next to kate. kate smiles and starts to speak again:: "as you can see it is so not fair when he speaks. normal girls just do not stand a shot in hell."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:53 pm

::Ruby's face turns bright red as she blushes at Nex's sweet gesture at wanting to know her. She tries to hide her face with her hands hoping no one notices her blushing:: If Kate had one thing right it was the fact that it truly wasn't fair for him to be so charming, less much for his voice to sound so sweet and calming. "I so too Nex" she said softly as if almost whispering
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:10 pm

::he smile:: "don't let my sister get to any of you. i am just one of the guy. i work out and hang with friends. i do have a dog so you may even see me in a park playing with him so guys i am no threat...::nex smiles again and starts to speack but this time his words have a hypnotic sexual charge to them.: "..and as for the rest of you ladies..i do hope my over all military like immage and how big stroung i am does not scare you off. i realy do hope to get to know everyone here, and i hope to get to you this students body very well..both as a whole..and individualy. trust me... i will meet all your expectations." ::with those words all the girls except for ruby and kate start to shutter and moan as they all seem to have orgasms at the same time. kate could not help but take this time to chime in:: "this is what i ment by they should cross there legs realy tight. nex can be a bit to charming at times." ::the teacher looks at kate and nods still some what shocked at the group orgasm to his voice:: "kate i am making you your brothers offical speacker...if this keeps up are female student body will have to go home and change befor secound period. so from now on. i am having you or ruby here talk for him." ::he looks at kate and ruby:: "do you both agree?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content