A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Ruby is a normal 21yr old art student... at at least she'd like to think so. What she doesn't realize is her whole world is about to be turned upside down. A pair of gorgeous siblings have just appeared in a snowy farm town. Can this town really survive t

2 posters

Chapter 1: A Distant Love

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Chapter 1: A Distant Love - Page 10 Empty Re: Chapter 1: A Distant Love

Post  Admin Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:49 am

"she wanted me to know about ur parents... oh, and the fact that there seems to be a performance during art... u wouldn't know the final details to that...would u?" she looks at Kate with curiosity
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:52 am

::kate laughs:: "had a feeling dad would do that to punish him. realy i had no idea this was going to go down. all i know is last time dad did this it was to make nex go on stage and preform a facemelting solo. my guess is cause it is for the football player. some one ratted. well do you mind being on stage?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:43 am

"Why exactly would i need to be on stage? He's ur dad and Nex's boss...wouldn't he just be able to force him to perform? I mean is after all his father, they must share some genetics similarities, which means if any one was a match for him it'd be him... right? Plus i'm sure my voice is something u don't want paired with rock. Wouldn't he listen to family... couldn't u and ur mother persuade him?" ::the idea of persuasion by the Cardose family seemed almost intimate... considering the way Nex was persuading Ruby to become his bride. Was she really ok with the idea of being his bride? Was she even in luv with him? she felt like she couldn't live with out his warm embrace that was for sure... then again she never mentioned the engagement to Maddie... was she worried? She thought to herself, realizing that this wasn't really time for her to ask such pointless questions. But that didn't stop her from think about Nex's toned body leaned up against her. She actually wanted nothing more than to remain wrapped in his arms. Waking each morning to find him snuggled against her, protecting her, watching her.Ruby let out a big sigh as slowly let go of such fantasizing images:: "why does he need to bribe the school with a performance... because of one football player?"
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:20 pm

::kate smiles:: "you realy need to stop worring about things..i was just thinking it would be fun to get up on stage and have fun as he played. thats all. as far as why..well for most states to get in a fist fight means cops are called first and even without that. it means nex left a bad impression on his first day. something i am sure dad just wants to smooth over..and i think the main reason for coming here is so he can see how our first day is going and to meet you. i am sure after the show we will be going home in tour bus." ::kate smiles and sees nex picking out a bow only to look at it oddly then look at the coach:: "by any chance sarge would you mind if i restring this one? the string is warn to hell and non of the other bows have a good body to them." ::the coach looks at him:: "do you know how to wire a bow?" :nex takes out a pocket knife and cuts the string off only to take a new line out of his pocket and an arm gaurd. he puts the string on first then the gaurd and smiles:: "i was going to go to the range after school and fire off a few." ::nex puts the bow down and looks back to ruby and smiles befor looking foward again.:: "looks like nex is ready. show time" ::takes takes off his shirt and streaches befor looking at the coach:: "i'll wait for your mark sir..no need for me to get the jump on you befor your ready to fence."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:49 pm

"Wouldn't ur dad meet me when we got to the house? Ur parents seem almost impatient to meet me... but its kinda sweet in the oddest way. And i guess ur right i do question a lot of things but i guess my curious nature just gets the best of me sometimes. But i guess i wouldn't mind being on stage... i just feel bad at the trouble Nex got into on my account" ::she notices Nex's shirtless torso and shuts up, her head tilts to the side as she day dreams as she images herself being cradled by him. She bites her lower lip as she realizes she should probably stop day dreaming::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:01 pm

::kate smiles at ruby:: "trust me i think ever girl here was sharing your day dream." ::she looks at nex:: "go get em you sexy son of bitch!" ::the coach looks at ruby then nex:: "girlfriend?" ::nex laughs:: "nope sister. she just love to cheer me on." ::the coach nods:: "ready...set...fire!" ::nex notches the arrows and pulls back releasing it perfectly and repeats his movements perfectly hitting all 5 bulls eyes dead center befor grabbing his sword and stands facing the coach ready to dual. the coach looks at nex in some what shock and smiles:: " i see your no amature. well then lets see what you've got." :the teacher lunges as nex only to be parryed with little effort and and goes to strike only to be blocked himself. there back and fourth goes on for a little bit befor nex curves one of his strikes making the sarges sword fly into the air and he catches it crossing both swords at the coaches neck forcing him to yeild.:: "very impressive..who would think you where a such a little velek." ::kates eyes widen: "uh oh."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:16 pm

::Ruby notices the tension in Nex... this was really bad. She yells out to the coach:: "I suggest u rethink ur response to ur loss sir!! Before u loss ur head" she knew it would come back to bite her in the ass but if she could manage to redirect the coach's aggravation then maybe Nex wouldn't need to get rough... she'd hope. "This isn't going to end well... is it?" she looked at Kate and asked her in a rather troubled tone. She knew the chance in this ending well were slim to none but she had to still try, even if it meant she'd be sorry for it in the end
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:15 pm

::kate looks a mixture of pissed of and worried:: "calling some one like us a velek is like calling a black person the "n" word. right now i am shocked nex has not exicuted him on the spot" ::nex smiles and takes both swords sinking them into the ground only to pull a a necklace of what looks like a family crest out of his back pocket and throws it at the coach:: "it is a shame when a man need to hold onto the past. you are the oldest son of your family as i am mine. you tried to prove domanancy by challanging a child to a fight. you where a coward trying to take advantage of a situation. i beat you now as i did then. it was fair and honest on my part..but to sharpen your blade agenst a student? even with our past you ment to go for blood and again shamed your family with such underhanded acts and worse..they did not even pay off for you. you are truely too low of a being to call a man...yet atleast i have the honor and self worth to never call you such a name as you hold to me. i hoped on this day we could have entered this friendly bout as rivels and i gave you your family's crest and honor back as a friend..now i am forced to throw it to the ground and let you take it back in discust. you sir have disshonored your family name, your crest, and your very kind with your actions today..." ::nex holds out his hand to the coach:: "let us let go of the past. take my hand and rise a new as my friend and restore your honor.i have no ill will to you my brother. please let us be done with our past and become strounger as one."
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:24 pm

::the coach looks into his eyes:: "nexvonic why are you doing me such kindness when all i have done in our lives is try to shead your blood?" ::nex looks in his eyes:: "we are brothers of the same fight..the same cause..the same people. while we stood as enemies i respected your drive and focuse. now i mearly wish you to stand by me as a friend so that we may respect each other and grow to be better men then we are today. what do you say? will you stand by me?" ::the coach loos at nex then his hand ten back o him:: "you know this is extreamly unfair of you to do to me.." ::the coach breaks out in a smile:: "...because not even can say no to your legendary charm." ::he takes nex's hand as nex pulls him up and hugs him befor walking over and picking up the necklace and whiping it off befor putting it on the coach. once this is done a nex and him hug once more befor the coach turns to the class:: nex passed..class dismissed. :the rest of te class goes back into the gym leaving only nex ruby and kate still outside. nex walks back over to ruby and a very speachless kate:: "so... what did you two do?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:38 pm

::Ruby looks at Nex:: "U wouldn't mean what we were talking about... would u? We were just talking about the performance ur suppose to be giving with ur dad... that's all. Btw it was very sweet of u to welcome the Sargent with open arms" ::she says to Nex with endearment and releaf::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:51 pm

::nex nods:: "he is an old rivil thats all....and what performance are you talking about?":: kate smiles:: "i think dad knows about the football player. get read for our big introduction as punishement. you know how dad loves to get us on stage just so you can play with him and well i get introduced to the school. same as always when we mess up big time." ::nex whipes his face with his hand only for his eyes to look past ruby and kate and look directly at his black haired blue eyed rockstar dad standing behind them:: "hi dad. girls you may want to turn around."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:59 pm

::Ruby turns around and notices Nex's dad... surprisingly she could see some family resemblance... he had blue eye just like Nex. But he seemed a lot more relaxed than she'd anticipated. Ruby looks back at Nex :: "Maybe it won't be that bad. I mean sure u got into a dispute but maybe he'd reconsider the punishment" she says to Nex with a bit of hope in her voice
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:01 pm

::ricky looks dead at ruby:: "my you are cute and optimistic. so i take it you guys are talking about the show that i am going to do and how nex kicked a football players chest in?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:19 pm

"thank u... i think" she says to Rick "Um... couldn't u think of another form of punishment besides making him perform? I mean, i'm sure he's begun to regret his decision about kicking in the poor baby's chest in... i mean the football player's chest in. It just seems a bit harsh to make him perform. Plus i'm sure u'll agree he gets a little difficult when he's really being stubborn. Not that i'm judging ur choice in punishment... maybe i should keep my mouth shut..."
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:24 pm

::rick laughs:: "its one small solo..not going to hurt him. trust me. deep down nex likes to show off his solos."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:34 pm

"I am rather sorry if my request seems a bit blunt... but maybe u should really give ur son the heads up. I do believe he hadn't expected u to make an appearance, and i most certainly hadn't intended on meeting u till dinner tonight. But none the less its a pleasure to meet u... ur children have been most endearing in welcoming me into the family. Trust me i hadn't intended something like this would ever happen to me, but thank u for ur warm welcome." Ruby says to Rick ::she smiles slightly and lightly blushes, thinking about Rick's rather sweet compliment.It was obvious where Nex got his charms from, which was a bit interesting all on its own::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:26 pm

::he smiles and looks at ruby:: "it is a pleasure to meet you too." :he looks up at nex:: "i brought your other main girl with me bud. she is waiting back stage with the guys. you better go warm her up." ::nex nods and kisses ruby on the cheak:: "i hope you enjoy the show love" ::nex runs to the school. rick smile and looks back at ruby:: "i know nex has been quite excited to finaly get to see you today. As a matter of fact he was so excited that i may have to make my next cd release a 3 disk pack of love ballids he threw out cause he didn't think any of them was good enough. ::rick smile and motions to kate:: "you can even ask kate here.. He is probably the reason i am still in this line of buisness. If not for him i have nothing to sing. he writes half of the soungs on every cd. boy is a regular savont." ::he looks at kate and ruby and smiles:: "you girls want to know a secreat?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:37 pm

::Ruby's thoughts were between shocked and flattered by the idea of him being so romantic. She smiles and slightly blushes as the thought of him second guessing himself on her behalf...:: "Of course i'd like to know a secret... as long as its not too embarrassing" she says with a smile "wait... did u say other main woman? never mind, i think i figured that one out... his mother?" she says to Rick
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:42 pm

::kate and rick laugh a little:: "sorry for us laughing dear but its just funny can i am now realizing that you have not been around the music buiss befor...no it is not his mother..its his guitar. with alot of artests we name our instruments..i know its odd but its an intimacy thing. and the secreat is..i am going to see if i can get nex on center stage to preform one of his songs he wrote."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:50 pm

::Ruby smiles and laughs slightly at her brief moment of stupidity:: "I guess i really should rethought my reaction.... but do u think he'd be all that willing to perform one of his songs? He's been acting rather shy, and i'm kinda wondering if he always acts like that... I wouldn't think so considering the way he carries himself but i could be wrong" she says to Rick
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:53 pm

::ricky's eyes widen and he steps back as if he was just hit by something:: "wait woah what? you sure you mean my son nex? the guy who just left?...wow..he must realy like you if he is secoung guessing himself. i can tell you that after a while he will be right back to his normal self. i think he is just trying to impress you right now so he is being careful. anyway. you two better get to class befor your late. i will see you guys later ok?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:02 pm

::Maybe Rick was right maybe he was trying to impress her...after all he did ask her mother for her hand... but now that she thought about it. There wasn't a need to empress her, if anything she was feeling a bit out of place considering where she'd come from and where she's landed. She had gone from human to vampire royalty in less then 24 hours... what was so normal about that? She realized this was not the time to rethink everything, so she grabs Kate's hand and heads off to girl's locker room to change and head off to art. She turns back and yells back at Rick, while still pulling Kate's arm:: "bye!!" ::she looks at Kate:: "ur dad is actually really cool..."
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:05 pm

::kate giggles a little and fallows behind:: "i know its kinda odd how cool he realy is." ::by the time they get to the locker room everyone already cleared out and they where all alone as kate quickly got changed:: "think we should warn nex for what dad has plained?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:16 pm

"would it be so wrong to see how he handles the shock of his dad's surprise? I mean it seems like we probably wouldn't get to him in time anyway... being his little sister i'm guessing u'd like to see how he handles it. What do u think? I feel kinda bad if he didn't know, but i'm kinda curious..." she says to Kate ::she quickly changes her clothes and leans against the lockers realizing the should probably walk and talk. She grabs Kate's hand and heads down the hall to the art room::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:22 pm

::kate walks next to her holding her hand:: "i say we let him. i know nex.. he will burst out like a rock star and give a few face melting solos. trust me by the time nex is done he will be breaking the heart of every girl in this school and getting the respect from every guy here. by the time nex leaves that stage he will be a god in this school. kate stops infront of the classroom. ready for this?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content