A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Ruby is a normal 21yr old art student... at at least she'd like to think so. What she doesn't realize is her whole world is about to be turned upside down. A pair of gorgeous siblings have just appeared in a snowy farm town. Can this town really survive t

2 posters

Chapter 1: A Distant Love

nexvonic
    nexvonic

Chapter 1: A Distant Love - Page 18 Empty Re: Chapter 1: A Distant Love

Post  nexvonic Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:42 pm

i think i know how i can make you relax.::nex slaps her ass and gives her pussy one long lick befor standing up and forcing his hard dick all the way up her ass and starts fucking her hard and fast making sure to force it in as deep as he can::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:55 pm

::Ruby moans as Nex's coak is forced in her ass. Every thrust was starting to drive her insane:: "Daddy knows he's really unfair, but i think u just really wanted to calm me. But considering how good u feel i don't blame u" ::she lets out another moan and smiles at Nex::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:04 am

::nex fucks her even harder and deeper pulling her hair :: god i love how you feel on this hard dick.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:11 am

"And i luv how good ur dick feels... when ur so deep and hard ur driving me crazy" she say to Nex
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:13 am

::he goes even harder and faster forcing her foward with ever thrust as he slams his cock deeper in her:: oooooh god baby take it. show me how much love it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:07 am

"Oh god daddy... i luv u forcing me to take ur hard coak. I want more daddy... i will forever be daddy's little slut. Force ur coak harder in me... i'm craving daddy's coak so badly." she says to Nex sounding exasperated from the force of daddy's forceful thrusts in her. ::She moans louder, her dark brown eyes were turning amber yellow, she was hoping that Nex wouldn't notice the unbelievable lust that was growing each time he thrusts harder in her. She didn't want him to stop... for a quick moment she was actually thinking she could handle the bonding ritual. If it meant that this man would always be beside her side, she was actually willing to go through with it. She just hoped that her parents could understand the reasoning behind her actions... she was truly in luv with this man and wanted nothing more than for him to always hold her. She oddly knew that his touch alone could drive her insane but she couldn't care. She needed to be with him, she just hoped her parents could understand that.::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:47 am

::nex fucks her faster and harder untill he feels her eyes change:: "well looks like i am fucking your powers awake." ::nex starts to breath harder and even lets out a growl. nex's fangs show and he goes to bite ruby only for toguychi to stand at the other end of the room crouched down and letting out a dark growl as his hair stands on end and he bares his fangs. nex stops fucking ruby and holds his dick keep in her as his fangs vanish and he looks at toguychi and smiles. nex pulls his dick out of her and unlocks her. he sits on the floor and pulls ruby into his lap. toguychi stops growling and goes back to his normal attitude and wags his tail as he walks over to them and lays next to them.:: "you may want to thank him dear. he just saves you from me biting you in an act of passion."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:55 am

::Ruby being to return to sane self, her rests on Nex's chest:: "I'm so sorry, that wasn't suppose to happen... its never happened. Thank you toguychi, ur a very good dog" ::she pets him on the head softly:: "I'm really sorry Nex i didn't really expect that i'd loss myself that quickly... i really didn't think that would happen. ::she looks up at Nex seeming embarrassed of her actions and slightly blushing::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:00 am

don;'t be so hard on yourself.::nex cuddles her even more nand toguychi gets up and licks rubys cheek:: see toguychi agrees with me. no being so hard on yourself.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:57 am

"Really? u and toguychi r just the sweetest guys ever" ::she continues to pet toguychi softly, her hand squeezes Nex's arm:: "thank u for not making me feel so bad about this... mishap. But i do luv u... i just hope it doesn't happen again. By the way... how did toguychi know what was going on?" she said sweetly to Nex
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:24 pm

::nex wraps his arms around her:: toguychi and me think on the same wave. It is kinda like identical twins...they have a type of telepathic link. same with me and him...he can feel me and i feel him. we are part of ecahother.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:28 pm

"then what exactly were u feeling? after all his actions were based on what u were feeling" ::she continues to pet toguychi sweetly, while looking up at Nex::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:35 pm

::nex smiles and picks up ruby only to slide his dick up her ass as he lowers her into his lap:: i felt your powers and how excited you where and i almost lost it. he senced me kinda losing controle in my excitement so he threatened me to snap me out of it. it all comes from the respect and understanding we have with each other.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:46 pm

::Ruby blushes slightly, and lets out a soft moan:: "really can't help ur self when ur around me... can u? I know u don't want me to feel bad but if it weren't for me u wouldn't have had to stop." ::She reaches up to pull down Nex's lips to her's, and kisses him sweetly and full of passion:: "u really do feel good" ::she rubs his inner thigh slightly teasing him::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:53 pm

::nex kisses her back softly and runs his hand down her stomach and slides three fingers deep into her pussy:: "dont feel bad. i love you for you. when ever you are ready for me to bite you i will. till then i have kate and toguychi to keep me in line when tempted to bite. its no biggy."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:00 pm

::Ruby softly moans, and smiles while looking up into Nex's eyes:: "But i don't ever want to put in that type of situation. I know u'll wait for me to tell be ready but i hat causing u such pain"
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:04 pm

::nex smiles wide and bounces her fast and hard on his lap as he fingers her faster and harder:: "do i look like i am in pain?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:54 pm

::Ruby bites her lip playfully:: "Actually what it looks like... is the fact that u have a little too much fun with me... but i don't think i mind" ::she smiles at Nex sweetly, and squeezes his inner thigh a little tighter:: " finger my tight, wet pussy... harder daddy" ::she says with a slight moan of pleasure in her voice::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:24 pm

::toguychi runs out of the room and suddenly a womans screams along with the tearing of clothing can be heard outside. nexvonic quickly takes ruby of his lap and leads her down stairs only to see toguychi on top of ruby's mom.:: NOCRAN! ::toguychi quickly gets off of her and nex runs out and quickly carries ruby's mom inside and lays her on the couch.:: "oh my god i am so sorry for him. i was going to have him on his lead befor you guys got here..." ::rubys mom looks up with a warm smile.:: "he didnt hurt me. he mearly ripped my clothes off. it surves me right for coming early. your father stoped by our house a little while ago to get the rest of rubys things and he got to talking to her father and they went out for drinks instead of having dinner here." ::she looks at ruby and nex standing next to her fully naked and she removes what is left of her shreaded clothes:: "well atleast i will fit in now right?" ::nex and ruby's mom both laugh and smile:: "well most vamps are nudests so at least now mom and kate dont have to get dressed." ::at that momment both kate and liz run into the room naked and see ruby's mom. liz was the first to speak up:: "i see you met toguychi. i am deeply sorry but he was trained to rip away anything that can conseal a weapon. i can make you new clothes after dinner if you wish. seeing as it will be just us five maybe we can all just stay this way?" ::rubys mom nods smiling as she looks over the entire cardose clan.:: "my my...after this welcome i am almost temped to take ruby's place here. to think she gets to not only have sex with such a god of a man but also with his sister." ::she looks at ruby:: "i must say i am jelous of you dear."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content