A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Ruby is a normal 21yr old art student... at at least she'd like to think so. What she doesn't realize is her whole world is about to be turned upside down. A pair of gorgeous siblings have just appeared in a snowy farm town. Can this town really survive t

2 posters

Chapter 1: A Distant Love

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Chapter 1: A Distant Love - Page 6 Empty Re: Chapter 1: A Distant Love

Post  Admin Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:05 pm

::Ruby gasps as Kate pulls on her nipples:: "there's this awesome band called Omega that is just to die for... they're lyrics r just soulful" she says trying not to give in so easily "harder" she asks Kate
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:08 pm

::kate pulls on them a little harder:: "well the lyrics are writen by your boyfriend...our dad is the lead singer and nex there is there lead substitue on the ax. so yes that makes our dad ricky night."
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:13 pm

::Ruby moans softly:: "that explains a lot" ::she smiles in excitement at Kate's touch::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:17 pm

::kate lets go and smiles:: "thats enough for now..we dont want you too excited befor class." ::nex breaths and walks foward:: " not fair you teased her that much kate"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:31 pm

::Ruby looks at Nex:: "its fine there is always a later" she says with a rather large grin on her face "And ur sister is right, u wouldn't want me too worked up... would u?" she asks Nex rather curiously.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:34 pm

::with the blink of an eye he goes from standing across the hall to right infront of her:: "where would you want my dick in you right now?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:40 pm

"u know very well we don't have that sort of time, i'm fine really... but if u must know i'd like ur dick in my pussy. But for both our sakes u should stop while u still can" ::she looks at Nex and smiles as she bites her lip slightly::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:43 pm

::he looks in her eyes and smiles befor grabbing her by the back her her neck and kissing her deeply forcing his tongue in her mouth and gently works it around hers, using his tongue to massage her:: "well well looks like you relay did get him hot. i think now is a perfect time for your treat..." ::kate pulls down ruby's jeans and shorts and forces a vibrater in her pussy and her ass. she turns them both to high and dresses ruby again.::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:07 am

"Shame on the both of u for doing this" she says softly ::Ruby takes a deep breath in and moans a little louder, beginning to wag her ass at the feel of the vibrator placed my Kate::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:10 am

::ruby snaps her fingers and pouts befor pulling the back of ruby's jeans down and taking them both out:: "damn..you where right nex..i owe you 20 bucks" ::late gives ruby's ass one long lick befor pulling her pants back up:: "she prefers anal just as you said"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:15 am

::Ruby looks at Nex in shock at the fact he actually bet on her:: "How could u bet on me?! Its rather rude to make such an observation and then of gf with ur sister... and then tease her about it. We should go" beginning to pull away
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:21 am

::nex smiles and holds her tight to him:: we are right outside of the classroom so we have no where to realy go. as far as the bet goes... kate made the comment that she bets you love nothing more then a hard cock ripping your pussy open..i said you seem more into anal to me. he said she was willing to bet me 20 bucks i was wroung..i mearly replyed that it was too easy to win. i never agreed. also you must keep in mind..you where not my gf yet..besides i sitll respected you enough not to take the bet..so kate..no need to pay me...but i will take the count of 5000 to 0 now." ::next lets out a slight charming laugh::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:30 am

"just so u know... i like both... and both at the same time is amazing. So, now that u both seem pleased with urselves can we just forget it. And trust me i know i wasn't ur gf, but i am now... and u really need to know something like that u should ask. I'm sure i would have told eventually..." she smirks slightly
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:33 am

::nex spins ruby around and pulls down the back of her pants befor forcing every inch of his dick up her ass hard. kate quickly pulls down her pants and forces ruby's mouth agenst her pussy to muffle any screams or moans. nex lets out a moan to the feeling of ruby's tight ass.:: "bet nex gave you a preferance now huh ruby?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:40 am

::Ruby's eye's roll back as she nods her head against Kate pussy, flicking her tongue faster and deeper. Nex really did feel amazing pressed in her ass, but she was curious as to how he'd feel in her pussy::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:42 am

::nex pulls out and then rams his dick hard in her pussy making her take every inch in her as kate holds her head down harder knowing there may be a scream from her if she is a virgin::"its ok just breath ruby. you will get used to it in a secound"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:51 am

::Ruby's nails grabbed at Nex's skin, as she licked Kate faster and deeper. As if trying to say she was fine... lucky for her, she had taken her virginity. She thought back to long lonely nights when she really was horny as all hell. She was actually happy she had done so, or else this moment of Nex's dick plowed so deep in her would never be this enjoyable. If either one of them knew the excitement and pleasurable feelings she was going through they may never stop::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:56 am

::nex quickly pulls out and dresses ruby faster then a human can black and drops to all fours letting out a deep growl. kate pulls away as well and dresses befor having ruby stand up and moves her agenst a locker putting her body infront of ruby's:: "nex what do you smell?" ::his eyes flash red:: "a vampire hunter. not sure if it is active or not. it seems weak." ::nex takes another smell and stands up:: "non active. it has no idea or sences. we are clear." :kate gets off of ruby and turns around smiling: "sorry for the scare"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:04 am

::Ruby stands there in complete shock unsure as to what the appropriate emotional reaction would be best for this situation. There was nothing that was right about this. One moment she being fucked by Nex moment she's being protected... interrupted by something that wasn't really ready to make an appearance. This was kinda pissing her off:: "Very well, shall we just head inside?" sounding a little irritated about this whole thing
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:09 am

::kate kisses her lightly:: "we realy are sorry...but if it was a real hunter all three of us could be at risk. we had to stop. besides class is soon and we can do more tonight. ok dear?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:16 am

"I realize that but it doesn't mean i like it... but what ever... lets just get into class before i say something stupid." ::she reaches of the door handle and begins to slowly open the door to calculus... which was normally her fav but she was just really irritated:: "This is going to be along class" she sighed to herself
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:21 am

::they walk in and nex sits down at a desk as kate solves the problume on the bord and then goes and sits herself:: "that was easy"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:28 am

::the professor at her desk gets up and approaches the class:: "In all the time i've been ur teacher... only a few of the students here have managed to actually solve this problem. I think this is a reason to cheer... so the rest of u may want to actually think about kissing up to ur superiors. And although i know Ms. Strange could solves this... i know she hates being singled out. So, kiss up to Kate cause she just saved from a boring class... thank Kate, for showing us there are brains in beauty."
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:35 am

::kate smile:: "no need to make a big deal of it. it is an every day problume and quite easy to solve. no need for praise. i am sure anyone here could have done it. i think they just need to be given more credit for what they do now and then they will apply themselfs more later....but anyway...we are allowed to go i take it?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:42 am

"Yes, by all means ur allowed to leave... now go before i decide to keep u all here after school."

"She's very serious about that last comment, so if u value ur sanity u'll leave" she says to Nex and Kate ::She take a deep sigh and thanks god she did need to deal with that teacher's bad jokes... at least for today::

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content