A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Vampire's Lover Throughout Time

Ruby is a normal 21yr old art student... at at least she'd like to think so. What she doesn't realize is her whole world is about to be turned upside down. A pair of gorgeous siblings have just appeared in a snowy farm town. Can this town really survive t

2 posters

Chapter 1: A Distant Love

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Chapter 1: A Distant Love - Page 15 Empty Re: Chapter 1: A Distant Love

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:45 pm

"That wouldn't be Nex... would it?" ::she tries taking a closer look at the picture. It it was then it explained a lot as to why Nex acts the he does. A strong emotion of grief for the child was coming over Ruby, it disturbed her to know that so much blood shed had happened. The emotions was sickening... she had never felt this bad about history or blood shed... so why now?::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:00 pm

::kate closes the book and holds ruby.:: i know..it affects you more when it is your own kind. that war was a famous vampire battle. it was said his whole clan was whiped out in one night from a joined attack by five different clans who feared them... the clans thought they killed off everyone in his clan...so in one epic fight nex killed all five of there clans single handedly. they all sneek attacked nex's real clan. nex had the honor and self respect to atleast face them all on the battle field face to face. five armys to one child...and nex killed them all. the reason my parents took him in was because his clan had always protected both your clan and mine. it was said taht this fight started because his clan protected yours. your family was high up in power and so was mine. his clan where throw backs to an age where brutality was needed to survive...i guess what i am trying to tell you is that..nex comes from a long line of warriors and assasins. he is born to breed, protect, and kill. even though my parents took him in..your parents wanted the honor to have there daughter marry him. that is how you got lucky.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:14 pm

"Because he makes one hell of mate or because he was sent to protect my family? He doesn't feel guilty for what happened to them... does he?" ::she curls up in Kate's arms ::she thought that because she didn't remember ever being a Vampire there was no way she'd feel over such an image. She hadn't even come into her Vamparic abilities... right?::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:30 pm

::kate smiles and laughs:: your lucky cause you have an amazing lover who is a legend in his own right and who truely loves you. not to mention he is the last of his kind of vamp.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:43 pm

::Ruby blushes at that fact of Nex's affection toward her:: "So, i guess his emotions toward me r that obvious... aren't they?" she slightly smiles at the fact that he's been soo sweet ::she knew that he luved but she was honestly scared of letting go and being hurt in the end. After all, he was a man with power, but she'd hope that that she never have to worry about it... but it was always a possibility, with the luck she had. "He wouldn't be overworked because of all the disputes he had today... would he?" she asked Kate almost seeming like it had been her fault for the position he was put in
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:49 pm

::kate smiles:: no it's not because of you. those guys where jerks and he wanted to kill them. this is from fighting those urges. when nex overloads he needs realy extream sex or he needs to blow it off by working out in his dojo...trust me when he comes out naked and glistening. damn he is hot.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:01 pm

"Would he have normally killed them?" she asked Kate cautiously "Anyway... u should get dress and if u don't mind i'd like to take a shower. So, would u care to show me to the bathroom?" ::she really just needed some where to cool down, her mind was more focused on the image of Nex's naked body glistening after his workout. But she knew such thoughts were just pointless to remain on her mind. She tried to return to reality for the purpose of her sanity
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:17 pm

::kate sits up and smiles:: you know what a shower sounds good. ::she takes ruby the hand and walks her across the hall and opens the door only t show an already steamy room and the sound of a guy humming:: hello? ::the humming stops only for nex to awnser:: just me girls. you guys can both join me if you want. i just got in myself. ::kate smiles and looks at ruby:: shall we?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:30 pm

::She looks at Kate and smiles, she pulls off her pants and begins reach around to the back of her bra to unclamp it:: "Do you really need to ask me to join? plus i think u already know the answer... care to help me out mommy?" she says to Kate still smiling rather largely at her ::She bites her lip her lower lip as she pulls her toward the shower where Nex stood::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:48 pm

::kate quickly takes off rubys bra and leads her into the shower where she puts rubys hand on nex's cock.:: welcome to the family.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:01 pm

"Thank u for the warm welcome" ::she smiles and looks up at Nex, beginning to slowly rub his hard coak, and bites her lower lip:: "May i suck daddy's hard coak or will u only tease me?" she says in a slightly seductive tone
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:13 pm

::nex's mom comes in and steps in the shower only to stop and look at ruby:: wow ruby you look even better with clothes off. ::she walks over to nex and kisses him then looks down and sees rubys hand on his dick:: i see you like my favorit toy too?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:22 pm

"I like it just a little more than i should... but he's so good. I honestly don't see how any woman could say no to him or his dick. Most certainly not when it so hard like this. she says to Nex's mother with a grin ::She look up at Nex once again, biting her lower lip playfully. She bends down on to her knees, ans slowly begins sucking his hard coak, sliding it deeper into her mouth
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:28 pm

::kate gets on her knees next to ruby and starts eating out her mom only to reach over with one hand and finger ruby hard. liz moans loudly:: oh god kate you know how i love your tongue keep in me. ::she looks at ruby:: maybe we can tast eachother when your done sucking nex off sweety. i would love to get you in my bed too.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:39 pm

::She pulls herself off of Nex for a couple on moments to answer Liz:: "R u sure u really want that? Don't get wrong u look like u could be very tasty..." she says with a rather large grin on her face biting her lower lip.
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:41 pm

put it this way.::liz pins ruby to the shower floor and kisses her deeply as she moves kates hand away and fingers ruby as fast and hard as she can forcing three fingers realy deep in her::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:48 pm

::Ruby lets out a loud moan, as her back arches at pure pleasure by Liz's fingers:: "deeper and harder..." she say to Liz practically gasping for air
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:51 pm

::liz forces in another finger so four are going deep into rubys pussy and kate stradles over rubys face so ruby can lean up and lick her if she wants while nex watches:: wow my girlfriend is popular.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:02 pm

::Ruby pulls Kate closer to her mouth as she lick her deep, flicking her tongue wildly in Kate's pussy. She lets out another moan as the feeling of Liz fingering her arouses to point of feeling like she'd cum at any point of this blissful gathering of Cardose women.::
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:18 pm

::nex streatches and as the sun shows threw the steam black feathered wings apper on nex. kate looks up and gets of ruby seeing his wings and presses her back agenst the glass shower door:: WHAT THE FUCK!::liz takes her fingers out and sees the wings sighing.:: oh god nex your wings! ::nex looks at his out streached wings and looks away. the wings wrap around his body as he looks away and moves into the corner of the shower:: god this is embarissing. ::nex moves past them and walk out of the bathroom to his dojo and seals the large door behind him having the red markings re-apper::
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:24 pm

"um...what the hell was up with the wings? And how are u not freaking out? Holy crap!! u knew, u knew about the wings and never told Kate... what the hell is up with the wings?!" she says to Liz still completely freaked
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:34 pm

::liz looks at both of them::ok calm down. its a secreat of his. it does not go any farther then us ok? nex is not exactly a vampire but realy more of a type of angel. nex does feed on energy and life forces but mostly like vampires but he can use real elemental energy magic and other things. so please just dont say anything to him or about them. ::liz looks at ruby:: it is part of my your parents wanted you to marry nex. because unlike most vampires he can feed on other vampires and other beings with no problume. nex's clan has also protected our clans and your clan ruby for centeries. he has killed millions protecting our families. so i hope neither of you think less of him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:42 pm

"How could i ever look down on the guy... he really does have a caring personality...and the body of a god. I have no resentment toward him and i would never make feel bad about who he is. I just wish someone would have mentioned it to me a lot sooner" she says to Liz calm and sweetly "But just a suggestion u may want to see that ur daughter is ok with this"
    nexvonic
    nexvonic

Post  nexvonic Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:47 pm

::kates eyes widen more:: wait...are you telling me nex is a war angel? ::liz nods. kate falls back on her ass in shock:: damn my bro is two legends in one. first being him and secound is he is a war angel...holy shit.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:24 am

::Ruby looks at Kate in complete shock.the fact that she actually seemed excited about Nex being a war angel was cool. Although this didn't surprise her in least. It was Kate and she adored her brother fully and saw him as god so of course it was only natural that she saw him as the coolest guy who ever lived. Plus, it kinda made sense... the guy hadn't aged since the birth of his little sister, he had lived for thousands of years and had seen so much destruction. And in some way she could see why they wanted them to wed... the fact was he was still Nex, still the same man who could charm his way into a room:: "it look ur daughter is ok with this bit of news so honestly u don't have anything to worry about. we won't be leaking this out to anyone...but if u don't mind, could explain to me what a war angel is?" she says sweetly to Liz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content